✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Best Live Version

Chris594

i know i agree too!! Letterman show! omg it was just so wonderful and perfect and im in complete love with this song now because of that performance. i just love how real it was and it showed how amazing they are and that they are still the same 4 guys we have always loved :heart: :heart:

so glad, i remembered to watch the webcast, and saw it live :D

^That is certainly the most humble and emotional performance of the song, but if you're looking for a mistake-free version the T in the Park version is a good one. I like the one where Will gets an enormous cheer (louder than the other festivals) but I can't remember which one it was.

^As nice as the TITP one is, it's not technically mistake free because Chris is cheering for Guy at the end and thusly neglects to sing half of the outro. It's definitely 2nd or 3rd most enjoyable though, after Letterman and Glastonbury.

A good live version JUST for listening and not so much for the cool factor of the aforementioned would probably be ACL, Where the Action Is + Rock Werchter + Pinkpop (a tad harder to find).

• 3 weeks later...

I sometimes find it hard to recognise if people are saying things ironically or not (seriously; no offense intended towards anyone). That Letterman version was (or supposed to be, at least) really beautiful, because it was kindda stripped, with Chris singing without a microfone. Pitty that funny thing happened.

Anyway, anyone interested in a very good performance can check Splendour in the Grass: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOiCTN8NSO0]Coldplay - Us Against The World HD Live at SITG 31.07.2011 - YouTube[/ame]

I'm really looking forward to listen to the studio version of UATW =)