✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is a MX EP Possible?

86Timewarp

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll have an EP, trust in me! It will be for sure! Please keep in mind these words when the EP is coming out!

It would be great. I am, to be honest, a bit disappointed by how many songs they have put out compared to Viva era.

I am, to be honest, a bit disappointed by how many songs they have put out compared to Viva era.

Guys don't forget that MX was released 3 months ago only !

MX era is just beginning so don't be hasty : in time we'll have some new songs (maybe in March with the CB single).

Guys don't forget that MX was released 3 months ago only !

MX era is just beginning so don't be hasty : in time we'll have some new songs (maybe in March with the CB single).

Not totally correct,to me.

The Album came out 21/24th of October but that doesnt mean the whole MX-Era started only then. For me it started in June,with Rock im Park and Rock am Ring. We heard some new songs (maybe to many) and got the direction the new album would go.

I am a huge fan like all of you but i find myself getting tired of some songs (Paradise,Charlie Brown)

So in my opinion, one or two new songs which are possible B-Sides would refresh the whole Era considerably ! But,just my two cents...

Not totally correct,to me.

The Album came out 21/24th of October but that doesnt mean the whole MX-Era started only then. For me it started in June,with Rock im Park and Rock am Ring. We heard some new songs (maybe to many) and got the direction the new album would go.

I am a huge fan like all of you but i find myself getting tired of some songs (Paradise,Charlie Brown)

So in my opinion, one or two new songs which are possible B-Sides would refresh the whole Era considerably ! But,just my two cents...

I agree with this. We've known many of the songs since June, makes sense if they release an EP or B-sides.