✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is a MX EP Possible?

86Timewarp

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld

After seeing that K'naan collab entry into that music database website and if Car Kids isn't a b side to Charlie Brown, then I believe it is pointing towards an EP out sometime in the spring perhaps? I don't think the new song mentioned by R#42 is Car Kids and could either be that K'naan collab or a completely new song which it probably is. Considering the fact they are relatively free from touring up until April perhaps suggests studio time to whack out a few new songs. There's quite possibly four new songs - Car Kids, this K'Naan tune, that soundcheck one and Tomorrow.

Guest howyousawtheworld
^ If we get an EP, that's probably the most likely time for us to be getting one :nod:

It would be of a similar timeline as well to the VLV album release and Prospekts March EP which was 6 months.

After seeing that K'naan collab entry into that music database website and if Car Kids isn't a b side to Charlie Brown, then I believe it is pointing towards an EP out sometime in the spring perhaps? I don't think the new song mentioned by R#42 is Car Kids and could either be that K'naan collab or a completely new song which it probably is. Considering the fact they are relatively free from touring up until April perhaps suggests studio time to whack out a few new songs. There's quite possibly four new songs - Car Kids, this K'Naan tune, that soundcheck one and Tomorrow.

Golden Arrow, Great Expectations, Aiko, Don Quixote and Alien Radio!

Yes, I think now is too late for Wedding bells (sadly, I LOVE this song :( :cry: ) they have used a bit of it in Christmas lights and in another song I think...a MX one, UFO or Us against the world ? I don't remember, but apparently people said there were some resemblances, so if they'd release it it wouldn't seem...right

:thinking:

right ?