✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is a MX EP Possible?

86Timewarp

With all of the other songs not seeing daylight for now like Car Kids and Golden Arrow, do you think that following MX's release and maybe before the boys go on tour, that there will be a EP just like the Viva Era?

October 3, 2011 - submitted by Rik, United States of America[/color][/b]

Q. I've been wondering this for a long while now as I'm sure many others have, it was on Chris' shirt, the home page background. What does Car Kids mean? Is it a lyric or a song on the new album? Thanks Oracle!!

The Oracle replies:

Yeah, as far as I know it was a song pencilled in for inclusion on Mylo Xyloto but didn't make it on to the final tracklisting. We may hear it one day, who knows?

Honestly I got the idea from this post :uhoh:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car Kids, Great Expectations and Tommorow are songs that didn't make the cut. There are maybe more.

I think those 3 songs could be b-sides to singles.

And Golden Arrow, that is on the MX artwork wall after all.

There's also Rex which some believe is recorded, and Wedding Bells could make an appearance, no one really knows...

And Golden Arrow, that is on the MX artwork wall after all.

There's also Rex which some believe is recorded, and Wedding Bells could make an appearance, no one really knows...

forget Wedding Bells!

I don't think there will be an EP again,if there are really only these 3 unreleased songs after the release of MX. They will be b-sides in my opinion...

forget Wedding Bells!

I don't think there will be an EP again,if there are really only these 3 unreleased songs after the release of MX. They will be b-sides in my opinion...

With the Prospects March EP, Lost! And Lovers in Japan osaka sun mix weren't entirely new songs, PCFFA was less than a minute, that is already whittled down to 5. Throw Moving to Mars on an EP with other discards, you could match PM pretty easily.

forget Wedding Bells!

Unfortunately Wedding Bells and Don Quixote wont make it in the MX Era

Someone did point out the the 0:44 second MX might be getting the Life in Technicolor Treatment so maybe...., maybe an EP

I would love if they did. Prospekt's March is one of the best albums. :)

MX --> MX ii?! That would be amazing. And all these other rumoured songs would be nice - Golden Arrow, Car Kids, Great Expectations, Tomorrow, Under One Roof (or whatever that was we saw on the graffiti), Alien Radio, Moving to Mars...not to mention the oodles of unreleased songs that might not be as bad as Chris made them out to be.

I'm also thinking they might take a long break after touring so if they were stopping for a while they'll give us an EP

I also believe there will be a break after the 2012 tour. In the meanwhile a live DVD and of course a best of (EMI you know).

I dont think there will be such a propekt's MArch EP. Car Kids and maybe some other song (2 or 3) will be B-sides. Which leaves this ERA with 11 album tracks, 3 instrumentals and 3 or 4 B-sides. A total of 17 songs. I think Coldplay didn't make more.

I also believe there will be a break after the 2012 tour. In the meanwhile a live DVD and of course a best of (EMI you know).

I dont think there will be such a propekt's MArch EP. Car Kids and maybe some other song (2 or 3) will be B-sides. Which leaves this ERA with 11 album tracks, 3 instrumentals and 4 B-sides. A total of 17 songs. I think Coldplay didn't make more.

I'm still mad how See You Soon, Daylight, and the other sons weren't on the Live 2003 CD -_-