✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART II)

bearcat1229

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
omg why did they closed the other thread?

Hi everybody

We will be locking threads over the above post count and replacing them with new 'Part II' threads, with linkage details in the first post to its previous part.

This is to enable the server to improve its speed of performance when providing you with the most popular threads and new posts. This is an essential task, as some of the larger threads are beginning to put a strain on resources.

The old threads will still be visible - nothing is being deleted. :)

Ian

I found a site that already posts a link to what it claims is a leak of the new album. The site had many comments from users who state they received valid leaks of other albums. If this is happening already, is it only a matter of time before a valid leak surfaces?

Didn't we have a simular site before but it dated back to September in comments or is this a different site? Link me?

I found a site that already posts a link to what it claims is a leak of the new album. The site had many comments from users who state they received valid leaks of other albums. If this is happening already, is it only a matter of time before a valid leak surfaces?

p.s. I did not attempt the link for fear of viruses, but it seemed more legit than your average claim.

EDIT:

part I

http://coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78687

I'm rocking it Apple style, pm the link?