✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART II)

bearcat1229

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, get e-mails off here, bots track them down from forums like these (the info stays on the internet if you don't edit your post!) and send you loads of spam including fishing mails!

If you want a link being send to you by mail then give the mail to someone in a PM ;)

For those not familiar with audio quality, this leaked in V0 (Scene rip of the retail CD). You really won't get a better quality unless you listen to this in FLAC/Lossless.

So for most, this will be the best quality you will get in the mp3 format. (And no, there isn't a big enough difference between V0 and 320. People think there is, but there isn't. V0 is the same as 320, just more efficient)

Question time!

(no, I'm not listening to the leak. :P)

After I get my physical copy (in December, I ordered the pop-up), I'm planning to copy the CD into my iTunes library. Will the songs have the same file size/quality as the iTunes download? Because if the iTunes download is better quality, I'm going to preorder it. xD

hey, someone pm'ed me the link the link before because I was at work,but I think it has been blocked. would anyone please be as kind as to resend it to me. (I have preordered the album on iTunes and intend to pick up the physical cd, this is just for a wee preview)

Edit: Link eventually worked! One word: WOW!

Question time!

After I get my physical copy (in December, I ordered the pop-up), I'm planning to copy the CD into my iTunes library. Will the songs have the same file size/quality as the iTunes download? Because if the iTunes download is better quality, I'm going to preorder it. xD

iTunes has it's songs at 256kpbs. A CD rip's quality is up to you. You can rip it at whatever bit rate you want, the highest being 320 I believe (which is only 1 step above 256)

Question time!

Depends on how you rip it. You need to adjust your settings. If you don't understand any of that, then it's probably safe to say the iTunes version will be better quality.

Most iTune songs are in: 256 kbps AAC

256 obviously will trump a 128-192 rip But if you rip your CD at 320 or VBR (256) then iTunes won't be better.

The version that leaked for instance, will be the same quality as the iTunes one that goes on sale. Both are a VBR rip.