7. Charlie Brown

8. Us Against The World

9. UFO

10. Up In Flames

11. MMIX

12. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

13. Paradise

:deal2:

That track list makes no fucking sense contextually at all. Really, really messy.

You do understand Mylo Xyloto is a story, right?

Guest Hyperfried

In terms of story placement, the lyric "we are meeting for the first time" more or less cements it as a potential album opener. It also sets the scene, in a sense: the setting becomes somewhere foreign, perhaps Mars, jarring us into our plot in the "schizophrenic" way that Chris Martin described.

I've actually edited the album so that Moving to Mars is the opener. It's really cool, and it works.

In terms of story placement, the lyric "we are meeting for the first time" more or less cements it as a potential album opener. It also sets the scene, in a sense: the setting becomes somewhere foreign, perhaps Mars, jarring us into our plot in the "schizophrenic" way that Chris Martin described.

I've actually edited the album so that Moving to Mars is the opener. It's really cool, and it works.

It's not a good album opener. At all. It's a decent song, but I think they were right to keep it off MX.

In place of POC for me....

Ditto here! In fact it is in place of POC on the album tracklist on my MP3 player:D I personally find POC unlistenable... it doesn't sound like Coldplay, IMO, and I'm not a fan of heavily distorted synth warbling. Now I've got to find a B-side to take the place of Paradise, and I'll have a solid MX album...

UFO M2M PoC

I chopped off the ending of UFO that is the beginning of princess and stuck moving to mars in between those two. then at the end of moving to mars while that weird noise plays i slowly fade in the beginning of princess (the part right before the track switches from UFO to PoC.) It fits awesome there