✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If Moving To Mars Was On MX...

jemonn

I agree with MasoKnight, and this was something I was thinking even before the leak. Seriously, I really works putting it even before Mylo Xyloto.

Try it. Listen to Moving to Mars, and pay attention to the sounds right before it fades, after Chris has stoppped singing. I think these sounds could just continue for some seconds more and then blend into a burst of Mylo Xyloto. That would be awesome!

Also, if you listen to the lyrics, although they are kind of meant to be the "bad ending" of Mylo Xyloto, I think they would just as well fit as a prelude to everything, kind of like a prologue to a fiction book.

I'd put it after Major Minus, as I grew used to it placed there on the ETIAW EP.

Maybe after Paradise too, I had Coldplay on shuffle a few days ago and those two went nicely after each other, don't know how it sounds going into Charlie Brown though. Yet.

I'd kick that fucking Hopeful transmission out, put dlbyh on spot number 12, moving to mars on 13 and up with the birds on 14. OR vice versa, the last two.

moving to mars just HAD to be on the album. I can't forgive them for not putting it there. and to think that such a boring song like Up in Flames is there instead... :(

I've put it after Up In Flames in my playlist to see how well it flows :)

Right, so after UIF didn't sound good, but before UIF, it's sounding good!

Goes from Princess Of China's big pop sound to a darker sound, which fits in with what people have said about the storyline of the album, where PoC represents a fight between the lovers, MtM is dark enough to fit in with the aftermath of the fight, leading onto UIF where he realizes what he's done, which then goes onto the last part of the album which is the happy ending. It fits almost perfectly here, in my opinion.

MTM would be an obvious standout on the album, it would reflect the wasted potential sprawled over fourteen songs. Better left a b-side, a lost treasure and a legend for those genuinely interested. :nod:

Hm well I disagree because, there are , honestly, some songs that do not belong in the album. Personally, I really don't see the point in A hopeful transmission.