✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WORST COLDPLAY ALBUM TO DATE

sirajlyons

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld
"There's no worst Coldplay album"? HAHAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE SISSIES you seriously love them all equally?

Pretty obvious what I voted by this point. (click the poll results if you somehow don't know)

You're trolling on the desperate fangirls was funny at first but now it's just fucking boring. Get a life.

As for worst Coldplay album? I'm sorry MX but I can't look beyond that at the moment.

The best - Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Anyone who says that is their worst is fucking nuts.

"There's no worst Coldplay album"? HAHAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE SISSIES you seriously love them all equally?

Pretty obvious what I voted by this point. (click the poll results if you somehow don't know)

This is why you should stop. We get the point.

X&Y because it sucks.

:nod:

Overall yes, but there are amazing songs, like Square One, Speed of Sound, A Message ...

I have a question by the way : How was it when the other records were released ? Which one did people go like : OMG BEST THING EVER and which one did they say : HUM... NO

I wouldn't say worst to be honest as none was very bad. Weakest would be a better word. :P

Would go with X&Y. Don't get me wrong, it's a great awesome but compared with the rest, it's the weakest album from the boys.

I agree with a lot of people in this thread... i think there's no such thing as the 'worse' album, in my oppinion, their least accomplished effort is VLVODAAHF, it's the one i like the least but it's still better than 95% of the albums out there :)