📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

WORST COLDPLAY ALBUM TO DATE

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There sould be no controversy, even though viva la vida is my favourite. :confused:

I love all of their albums so I still love Viva but I think it's my least favourite out of a great bunch if that makes sense :)

I really don't think 100% objective opinions about Mylo Xyloto will surface until the era is over, or at least until the initial excitement is over. I am not saying people who think this is their best album are wrong or that people who think this is bad are right, by no means would I suggest that, it's all a matter of personal taste and, luckily, we all have different tastes and opinions, but I just find it hard to believe this can be considered their best album to date.

Viva is the weakest IMO, but that's just personal opinion. And despite me considering it the weakest I still think it's bloody fab :) so I think 'worst' is a bit strong

Love how AROBTTH hasn't got any votes yet. That was a masterpeice

Like many of you said, I neither think that there is a worst coldplay album. I can vote which one is their best or my favourite, but I can't vote any of their albums as a bad album because I love all their music. Maybe it's just that I like some songs more than others and in different ways, but I love it all.

Except for Yellow, Don't Panic and Spies (that's almost half the album but whatever) I get the least mileage out of Parachutes. I am not a diehard Parachutes supporter like some others--some of the songs are too short, too mellow, too quiet. I just don't get as much mileage as I do out of the other albums. X&Y may be their big try at stadium songs, and for that some may dislike it, but there are too many songs I love on it to say it's their worst.