✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Xyloband starts glowing 3 days after concert

Batman

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at a Blur concert a little while ago and as we were waiting for it to start, my friends and I started talking about what music we liked. I said that I liked Coldplay, and one of my friends said her dad had been to a Coldplay concert recently and got given a light-up wristband which mysteriously started flashing in the middle of the night. I had to pretend that I didn't know what she was talking about otherwise people might have thought I was an obsessed fan :laugh3:

Turn on an dimming my Xyloband

Hi Coldplayers!

My pink xyloband was glowing today, i wanted to turn it off.

I opened the case and bend the little iron thing on top of the battery.

When i closed the case again, I saw i could turn it on by pressing the case.

You can try it to, It's easy!

Have Fun!

http://youtu.be/Cxg9fiK3RFU

Greets AHighSpeedWhisper

• 2 weeks later...
It's 2:30am here, and I just turned around from my PC to get something, and saw my pink xyloband glowing! :cheesy: It's still glowing dlsfsldfhksf :wacky:

Is there some good Xyloband air over Germany today?

I put one of my Xylobands in an envelope yesterday to send to another fan from this forum in Thailand. I got up this morning, was still very sleepy and disoriented and thought, "What the heck is this glowing thing on my desk?" Turned out the lights were shining through the envelope.

I brought it to the post office about 5 hours later and it was still glowing. I just hope they are not thinking it's some kind of bomb. I want it to get to Thailand safely. :D

Mine has been off ever since they turned them off. Didn't try to open the case or anything. Afraid of breaking them completely! I've got a green one. You can't imagine my excitement when they started glowing! Seriously tears in my eyes!