✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Xyloband starts glowing 3 days after concert

Batman

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Last night my Xyloband also started flashing! It's the blue band. My mother's also flashed once in the morning. I live in Belgium so I'm quite sure that Coldplay wasn't in the neighborhood. It flashed more than 2 hours!:laugh3:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ended up with 2 bands, they were given to me. The green one worked great during the show, but the white one didn't light up at all.

Until...

1:30am. I was in my hotel room, going through my photos. The band was on the bed with my confetti and it started flashing. And flashing. And flashing brightly. It is now 8:02pm, and it is STILL flashing, not as strongly or brightly, but 19 hours later, is still glowing away...

I ended up with 2 bands, they were given to me. The green one worked great during the show, but the white one didn't light up at all.

Until...

1:30am. I was in my hotel room, going through my photos. The band was on the bed with my confetti and it started flashing. And flashing. And flashing brightly. It is now 8:02pm, and it is STILL flashing, not as strongly or brightly, but 19 hours later, is still glowing away...

Wow.. how awesome. And I have to say when I read your comment.. 'the band was on the bed' I thought.. wait.. what? the band? :rolleyes::cool: Sorry.. :laugh3:

Did you have a good time.. I better go and read some reviews... :D

Wow.. how awesome. And I have to say when I read your comment.. 'the band was on the bed' I thought.. wait.. what? the band? :rolleyes::cool: Sorry.. :laugh3:

Did you have a good time.. I better go and read some reviews... :D

Yeah, I know...I was going to clarify, but decided not to, and leave it up to your imagination. LOL

For a second I had the same thought :lol:

Lots of awesome xylobands stories...I can't wait to finally get one! :D

• 3 weeks later...
HOW TO TURN ON XYLOBAND?

[/color]

[/size]

56827417.jpg

93837869.jpg

87314021.jpg

Hmm so you can make it work again just by hot wiring it, as you would do with an old car? isn't there any risk of a short circuit with that?

I have read that once you activate it with this bypass, it will keep flashing until it runs out of battery, is that true? if so, is there any way to turn it off other than manually removing the battery?

Replying back to the original question, what I'm thinking is that it's probably a similar frequency that made it flash. It might be something with the EMF around it at the time, or a particular sound wave that triggered it (J Regler might have tweaked the Xyloband during the tour to respond to a more specific signal, to make it less sensitive to other signals, and that's why the older Xylobands reacted, but not the newer ones [just a theory]) or going on a further lim... the paranormal?? :o

• 2 weeks later...

Went to see Coldplay last night in Coventry, awesome gig, phenominal spectacle seeing all the xylobands light up, was v moving..............

kept mine(obviously) wud love to get it flashing again so am gonna investigate it a bit more ............ !!