✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Xyloband starts glowing 3 days after concert

Batman

Really weird, my dad's white xyloband just started flashing again.

I was walking through his home-office and I saw it lying on his desk and it flashed. We let it flash with a paper clip, but this was weeks ago.

There's not really a rhythm in the flashing. It goes from 3 times short after each other to once in 8 seconds... :confused:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of fans have been asking if they could make the wristbands work at home?

Not at the moment, no. We are looking at a product which does work at home, but the main concern is that if you make it possible to activate them at home, then you’d get people trying to set them off at a gig, and spoiling the effec

haha, little liar :D

i got one of my dad on the 9th of december 2011 and last night 3 months on it was flasing but not in a beat it was flasing once every 15 minuits for 3 hours and 3 times in a row in the middle its kinda wired there was no coldplay consert near me last night. i was wondering if someone could explian this to me and if theres any way to turn it on and of coz it would be cool to use while listing to coldplay.

I just tweeted a short film because one of our xylobands is turning crazy here in Belgium! It flashed for 10 min (We received it in Antwerps Sportpaleis on December 18th)

here is the movie, more to come tomorrow!

Here it is, Enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU1oXWYjKVw]Xyloband Belgium February10th - YouTube[/ame]

What about this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLDPLAY-MYLO-XYLOTO-SIGNED-MONTAGE-WITH-REACTIVATED-ZYLO-BAND-1-OF-5-WORLDWIDE-/160743992305?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item256d16abf1#ht_700wt_1450

It's a montage with a Xyloband in it and it says this:

IF YOU HAVE BEEN TO A CONCERT OR SEEN THE X FACTOR OR GRAMMY'S YOU WILL KNOW ABOUT THE FLASHING WRISTBANDS. WITHIN THE MONTAGE IS A REACTIVATED XYLOBAND. THERE IS A BUTTON ON THE TOP OF THE FRAME WHICH ENABLES YOU TO SET THE ZYLOBAND TO ON , SLOW FLASH, FAST FLASH OR OFF.

It also says there's only 5 xylobands like these in the world, but that's just BS

Mine is alive!

It started flickering about an hour ago.

(I guess it was a notification for me to check the new oracle Q&A´s cause a few minutes before they weren´t online yet.)

Now it´s glowing all the time. It´s from the show in Cologne, Germany (dec 15th)

dsc1336i.jpg

Mine is alive!

It started flickering about an hour ago.

(I guess it was a notification for me to check the new oracle Q&A´s cause a few minutes before they weren´t online yet.)

Now it´s glowing all the time. It´s from the show in Cologne, Germany (dec 15th)

dsc1336i.jpg

Hey! Ich hab genau das gleiche Xyloband (gleiche Farbe) vom Konzert in FFM und es ist auch gestern Nacht um genau die gleiche Zeit wie bei Dir angegangen! Wollte gerade pennen gehen als ich es bemerkt habe ;) Verrückte Sache. Ich wohne in Hessen 70KM von FFM entfernt Richtung Fulda. Kommst du auch aus der Ecke? Ich denke nicht dass das Zufall war. Bestimmt irgend ne Radiofrequenz...