✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why can't I be a happy drunk?

The Mad Hatter

Good lord, do not ever drink with me.

My grandfather is the same way, bt he's an alocholic. I know it's bad to drink and computer, but I feel so upset, and I make these horribly personal threads all the time, but you guys are the only ones who are distant enough to not pass harsh judgemtn on me. I love you guys. You listen even when I hardly reply, which isn't personal, it's just that I never know what to say and I feel really really narcissistic or whatever the word is. I feel really selfish. I'm reall ysorry about it. I'm reall yosrry that I'm so selifhs, even to you guys, and I never say thank you when you guys are encouraging or kind to me. I really wish I had done things dfferenetly.

My mom and dad don't love each other, and they never did, and I was bullied, and I hate myself, and I'm in love, but I don't deserve it. Oh my god, I finally spleled "deserve" right. Blahablah balh there are people fucking DYING in this world an dall I'm upset about is how everyone called me fat or some shit and how my dad always made me afraid to ask anyone to help me and now i'm just drowning in fucking vodka (this shit be nasty yo) like some piece of shit, which i am.

In comes people telling me I'm attention-seeking. Well, you're goddamn right about that. I need some fucking attention. What else would I make a thread for. What else does anyone make a thread for. I need fucking help and I'm really sorry i'm bother all of you but again i know that you won't be too harsh and if you are, it doesn't matter because you live so far waya.

This is totally wrong.

Most of you probably know i'm a christian but please DO NOT judge my faith or my god or any other Christians on what I'm doing or what's happened to me. I'm just los tright now and don't think my faith didn't save me because God isn't real, but it's okay if you don't believe God is real, just don't base it one me. I'm just lost and trying to fin dmy way back, and pleee dpont hate me for posting this and being a total wreck about it and looinng for attenion.

sometimes i just really feel like you guys are my only freidns, which i sa very lonely existecne, but i really do try, you know? i reall ytry, but i'm quickly losing interest in trying because i get shrugged off so easily. i am a real bore, i suppose.

I'm not really like this, I just am right now.

inb4 Coldplaying is not your personal blog

Well, I hope you feel better. We're a happy family :hug:

We all have up and down moments, and you're not alone. I remember being bullied in high school and stuff. It was not fun. And deep down, I think we're all insecure, so I'll bet most of us can relate (myself included). I think you just summarized what societal pressures and capitalistic urges do to individual people. You can't expect to be happy all the time, but for what it's worth, I don't think anyone can ever achieve nirvana- let alone happiness.

But in all seriousness, please feel better. You deserve better from yourself at the very least.

For one, alcohol is a depressant. So drinking when you're not surrounded by people you like, it's not going to have the best affect on you, or anyone for that matter.

And secondly, no you're not an attention seeker! Don't think that, cause you'll just end up feeling bad about posting on here. You don't need to separate yourself from more people, that's the last thing you need. I have to agree with you so much about colplaying. The people are distant enough not pass judgement, but god it helps to tell someone your problems.

AND IMMA SMACK A BITCH WHO SAYS SHIT ABOUT YOU.

btw if you want to talk or anything just pm me , I'll listen and I won't pass judgement.

yes a family here :hug:

Love is all around of you the people who are willing to listen ,

I am always there to listen you pm me.

God help me too and God is a consept but there is only by love, empathy, given by the people here, you are not alone.

“God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God and God in them.” this is a reminder that those who do the work of love in this world – the work of peace and justice and charity – they are doing God’s work. Maybe they call themselves atheists, or agnostics, or Muslims or Sikh..... but those who do the work of love do the work of God, and they should be our partners in progress for society. Those who share a love for neighbor are allies in this life. More than we are divided by country, class or religion, we are bound together in love.

you are a beautiful great person ;)

I really suck at cheering up people or giving them advice. But I really want to help you, and right now, I just can't stop thinking about Fix you, Everything's not lost and Don't let it break your heart. I know they are just songs, and they can't really solve problems, but they're Coldplay, sent with love and may help you feel better :nice:

Coldplaying is a great family, love and no judgment, that's why I feel so great here. I sincerely hope you feel better. :hug:

Dont drink; watch World's Dumbest. If that doesn't make you laugh your ass off watch 4 hours of it.

Hope you get better if you ignore my recommendation

If what you're alluding to is that she has a drinking problem, I really don't think that's the case. I just think she's depressed about life (as we all are). Most of us are insecure about something. She just is courageous enough to talk about it, which I admire.

And she's not like anyone on that show or anything. She's just hoping to feel better soon, and I'll be here to help her (as will everyone else on here, I think).

Good lord, do not ever drink with me.

My grandfather is the same way, bt he's an alocholic. I know it's bad to drink and computer, but I feel so upset, and I make these horribly personal threads all the time, but you guys are the only ones who are distant enough to not pass harsh judgemtn on me. I love you guys. You listen even when I hardly reply, which isn't personal, it's just that I never know what to say and I feel really really narcissistic or whatever the word is. I feel really selfish. I'm reall ysorry about it. I'm reall yosrry that I'm so selifhs, even to you guys, and I never say thank you when you guys are encouraging or kind to me. I really wish I had done things dfferenetly.

My mom and dad don't love each other, and they never did, and I was bullied, and I hate myself, and I'm in love, but I don't deserve it. Oh my god, I finally spleled "deserve" right. Blahablah balh there are people fucking DYING in this world an dall I'm upset about is how everyone called me fat or some shit and how my dad always made me afraid to ask anyone to help me and now i'm just drowning in fucking vodka (this shit be nasty yo) like some piece of shit, which i am.

In comes people telling me I'm attention-seeking. Well, you're goddamn right about that. I need some fucking attention. What else would I make a thread for. What else does anyone make a thread for. I need fucking help and I'm really sorry i'm bother all of you but again i know that you won't be too harsh and if you are, it doesn't matter because you live so far waya.

This is totally wrong.

Most of you probably know i'm a christian but please DO NOT judge my faith or my god or any other Christians on what I'm doing or what's happened to me. I'm just los tright now and don't think my faith didn't save me because God isn't real, but it's okay if you don't believe God is real, just don't base it one me. I'm just lost and trying to fin dmy way back, and pleee dpont hate me for posting this and being a total wreck about it and looinng for attenion.

sometimes i just really feel like you guys are my only freidns, which i sa very lonely existecne, but i really do try, you know? i reall ytry, but i'm quickly losing interest in trying because i get shrugged off so easily. i am a real bore, i suppose.

I'm not really like this, I just am right now.

inb4 Coldplaying is not your personal blog

I know what you mean, whenever I drink I try so hard to stay happy but sometimes things from the past or just hidden shitty emotions really get to me -.- I try not to drink so much anymore cuz it always turns into a clusterfuck.

<3

Wow, I'm not usually one to open up like this, but I understand what you mean The Mad Hatter. :) I used to turn to alcohol, too. I'd sneak it all past my parents. Any time I felt down, I'd just go chug a little bit of wine. Or Whiskey. Or beer. Or whatever I could get my hands on. However, the very thing I turned to whenever I felt depressed (alcohol) was the thing which depressed me the most. Definitely the absolute most down times I've ever had were AFTER I consumed alcohol, not before. :P Still, I kept on turning to it. Finally, it scared me so close to death that I just made a vow to NEVER touch a single drop of it ever again. I'm 10 months sober the 27th of this month. :) I frequently get a LOT of laughter and scoffing from my peers for never drinking at all, but I know I cannot allow peer pressure to get to me. I am also a Christian. I turned to God with my drinking problem. I prayed that He would help me and give me the strength to keep my vow of never touching a drop of alcohol ever again. I have prayed every single day for strength, and I still do. So far He's been giving it! I sincerely hope that you start feeling better soon. I will pray for you. Pray for God to relieve your problems, bless you, and help you through all of this. If you have any prayer requests, I'm not just saying this, I'll take them and pray. :) I am so sorry about you feeling so down. I've had some VERY low downs and still do, but I just keep on praying for strength and I'll do the same for you. :) Everything's Not Lost. Promise. :)

Dear Emily (is your name right?)

I hope you feel better soon. I don't believe you're boring and I don't believe you are an attention-seeking whore (to be blunt as a Dutch). Also, don't feel bad for posting stuff like this. Everyone has their moments of feeling really bad and it's brave to open up like this on the internetz. You're cool! We like you anyway :lips:

I'll join in for the group hug :hug:

I'm sorry you are feeling down. It will get better. Life can be so messy , I know how you feel. I think we all get sad or depressed off of how our lives are going , and our past(I was bullied a ton in the first few yrs of high school) can come back to haunt us. Just remember that you are a great person, you deserve happiness,

and dont let your past bog you down! I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Aw, It will get better, I promise. :hug:

I turned to drinking a little while back when me and my mom went through a rough patch. To make a long story short, we pretty much hate each other and I was kicked out of my home and called "evil" by her.. Sooo I got smashed (a few dozen times) and tried to forget about it.. That didn't work.. I was an emotional mess, but it turns out I met this nice shoulder to cry on.. And now I have this really great guy who I can talk to..So a lot of people turn to alcohol to solve their problems, so you're definitely not alone there.

And remember, even when it seems like its so dark around you, and that you're all alone remember that there is always a light somewhere, you just got to find it.