✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Coldplay release new song(s) alongside the release of Charlie Brown Single?

Revolverwin

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that website looks sketchy, because as far as I know If I Die Young by The Band Perry had already been released throughout Europe earlier this year.

Also, Nicki Minaj is definitely not releasing Va Va Voom before she releases Roman Reloaded, let alone in March. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that website looks sketchy, because as far as I know If I Die Young by The Band Perry had already been released throughout Europe earlier this year.

Also, Nicki Minaj is definitely not releasing Va Va Voom before she releases Roman Reloaded, let alone in March. :rolleyes:

no fix date for now.

hey, I'm so curious about the last roadie blog. you know, if ever Noel Gallagher and Coldplay will team up... you know, that would be really great!!!! of course, that is only a rumor (but a great one) ^^

I have never been a big fan of Oasis or either of the Gallaghers. I think it would be good if it was just some guitar, but not his voice... :laugh3:

I have never been a big fan of Oasis or either of the Gallaghers. I think it would be good if it was just some guitar, but not his voice... :laugh3:

I don't mind his voice... I just care for the sound that made Chris Martin jump and said " What the hell is that??, That's the most wonderful tune I ever heard" haha...

I don't really like to join in the mindless speculation so much, but one thing I will say is the lack of b-sides on the singles may be an indication that an EP is coming. They seem reluctant to release any material that didn't make it to the record, so maybe they'll throw it all on a EP for download.

That's just wishful thinking though.

I'm guessing that the EP will feature many songs that people will wine about not being on the album. But for sure, I am excited for Car Kids. Hate to sound like everyone else on this forum, but the song just has to be great if its all over the artwork and clothes.

Noel Gallagher is great. It's his brother Liam that makes me want to kill myself whenever I see him. He's such a dick.

I think they are both foul-mouthed, immature dickheads. They seem to cause problems with everyone: Blur, Keane, Peter Kay, Paul Gascoigne etc etc etc. I dont want them anywhere near a Coldplay record. I am really surprised that Chris wants to be associated with such an arsehole!!! :veryangry2:

^ I really don't think Noel is as bad as Liam. He's since apologised to Damon Albarn (of Blur) and I get the sense that a lot of that stuff was down to Liam, not Noel. Also he and Chris have been mates for ages (they played together back in 2002) and he's constantly had good things to say about Coldplay, so he can't be all that bad :P

Noel used to be a big druggy, and he was pretty bad for a while their (telling Blur to get aids:stunned:) but since he's been off the stuff he's become super chill and super cool IMO. Also seems to me he's found God.

yeah, He found God and shared a great melodious tune to Chris Martin :D

^ I really don't think Noel is as bad as Liam. He's since apologised to Damon Albarn (of Blur) and I get the sense that a lot of that stuff was down to Liam, not Noel. Also he and Chris have been mates for ages (they played together back in 2002) and he's constantly had good things to say about Coldplay, so he can't be all that bad :P

Yeah, he isnt as bad as Liam but I think they always have and always will have the tendency to be complete and utter dickheads. They're very petty and childish. I also think that they are overrated as artists.

Oasis overrated as artists? They're quite possibly THE best British band of the last 20 years (they certainly have a claim, and definitely fall into the top five contenders), and their music, pardon the pun, will quite literally live forever.

Liam is the dick, Noel is the talent - that is the combination Oasis fans have ever understood, and that made us fearful of Noel leaving, which he of course eventually did. You only have to look at the successes of the High Flying Birds, and compare it with the mediocre debut of Beady Eye. The lyrics, the music, the songs in general, are far better on Noel's LP and that has been recognised by his critical and commercial success. He'd be a perfect partner for Coldplay.

Oasis overrated as artists? They're quite possibly THE best British band of the last 20 years (they certainly have a claim, and definitely fall into the top five contenders), and their music, pardon the pun, will quite literally live forever.

Liam is the dick, Noel is the talent - that is the combination Oasis fans have ever understood, and that made us fearful of Noel leaving, which he of course eventually did. You only have to look at the successes of the High Flying Birds, and compare it with the mediocre debut of Beady Eye. The lyrics, the music, the songs in general, are far better on Noel's LP and that has been recognised by his critical and commercial success. He'd be a perfect partner for Coldplay.

Yeah you're right. That's just my hatred for them coming out. I personally think that both Keane and Coldplay are better then Oasis and Blur are far far superior to Oasis. In my opinion, Damon Albarn is way more talented than either of the Gallaghers can ever hope to be.

Yeah, he isnt as bad as Liam but I think they always have and always will have the tendency to be complete and utter dickheads. They're very petty and childish. I also think that they are overrated as artists.

They are the epitome of rock and roll, and they wrote the greatest first two albums of any band ever - even better than Coldplay. Noel was the brains of it, but Liam was the face and he was just as important in getting them signed.

As for Noel Gallagher being a dickhead... Firstly, he was so high on coke during the 90s, he didn't really know what he was saying. Secondly, I openly welcome anyone to say what they think about people in the industry - your opinion included; you haven't held back, you've called two complete strangers dickheads. It's refreshing not to hear arse-licking from someone in the charts; sure, everyone owes someone something, but be honest and say what you think for God's sake. And thirdly, who cares what Noel's like as a person? He's one of the greatest songwriters ever, if Chris Martin wants to work with him, he's got every right to.

• 2 weeks later...