✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Coldplay release new song(s) alongside the release of Charlie Brown Single?

Revolverwin

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what happened to the Charlie Brown Single?:dozey::confused::thinking: ----> :charlie1:[/color]

Yah I got pissed they didn't release it like they should have. Sure PoC I am waiting for, but Coldplay wasted my time waiting for CB GAHHH :veryangry2:

They owe some some bunch of b-sides for it.... or something. it's killing me.

Will Coldplay release new song(s) alongside the release of Charlie Brown Single?

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5265485&postcount=46

Definitive answer is NO?

I guess that settles it then. :disappointed:

But there has to be an EP now, its the only reason they would be keeping all these unreleased songs from us. The only other hope is a Princess of China B-Side and I don't have high hopes about that to be honest.

Is it real to expect EP with all unreleased songs at the end of the year? I want more songs, MX starts to be so borning.

Who knows. But if it's going to follow the VIVA era template, yes. But definitely not before PoC.

Who knows. But if it's going to follow the VIVA era template, yes. But definitely not before PoC.

If we're following the Viva template then the EP should have come out this month. Obviously that didn't happen. The Prospekt's March Ep was released 5 months after Viva La Vida or Death and all His Friends.

If we're following the Viva template then the EP should have come out this month. Obviously that didn't happen. The Prospekt's March Ep was released 5 months after Viva La Vida or Death and all His Friends.

well they don't have to follow the VIVA template exactly. if they release an EP whatsoever in this era then it will be compared with the VIVA era.

• 2 weeks later...
well they don't have to follow the VIVA template exactly. if they release an EP whatsoever in this era then it will be compared with the VIVA era.

I just wish they would announce SOMETHING. It's like they're not doing anything but tease us.

Honestly, B-sides in general are dead. A few bands still release them, but most will now feature either remixes or live tracks as B-sides instead of cut material, which are being reserved more for EP's and deluxe editions. Which I honestly believe is more practical than releasing them as B-sides anyway. More people hear them and they're easier to get a hold of.

There must be a reason why we have seen no b sides. i mean come-on we all no that "c*r ki*ds" is going to be a song. question is why hasent it been a b side? I think that coldplay will release something like prospects march in the start of 2013

There must be a reason why we have seen no b sides. i mean come-on we all no that "c*r ki*ds" is going to be a song. question is why hasent it been a b side? I think that coldplay will release something like prospects march in the start of 2013

I HOPE IT WILL BE THIS YEAR.... AS A YEAR-END GIFT