✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Hey Guys.... i have a question:

Is "neutron star collision " in any album or cd? or is it an individual studio song?

For your answer

thanks in advance...

It's on the third Twilight movie soundtrack CD and was released as a single to promote the movie. It's not on any Muse album.

Met Dom before, but first time meeting Matt. I have pics of my Dom encounter but not this time because we basically met them on the other side of a barred fence, so we couldn't really physically take pictures with them. And I didn't get anything signed because I didn't anticipate any of this happening. I'm happy with a handshake and a brief discussion for now. :)

I used to be extremely nervous and jittery meeting bands that I admired, but over time, I've grown more comfortable. I would even have my comments thought up ahead of time so I wouldn't freak out or act stupid on the spot. But that was a couple years ago, so approaching Matt and Dom was pretty natural, and I also talked quite a bit with Tom Kirk, who was randomly patrolling (who I discussed Chris footie details with...we'll see if they pan out).

Going to bed to get ready for tomorrow, but as one final note, I was able to peek through the gates for soundcheck and hear everything crystal clearly. I can now say I have gotten Citizen Erased, Micro Cuts(!), and Butterflies & Hurricanes live.

Continue hatin'. :cool:

Going to bed to get ready for tomorrow, but as one final note, I was able to peek through the gates for soundcheck and hear everything crystal clearly. I can now say I have gotten Citizen Erased, Micro Cuts(!), and Butterflies & Hurricanes live.

I'm crying. CRYING.

But seriously, I hope you have an amazing time tomorrow. :D Tell us all about it!

I just shook Matt Bellamy's hand, talked to Dom again, and waved at Chris.

Start hatin'.

Well, seen as I have your permission. I am. JEEZE. How do you do this!? :shocked2:

As you should be! I honestly don't know what I would do if I met any member of a band that I'm a fan of. I'm a little too old to go berserk and start screaming like a 12 year old, but....never say never.

That's exactly what I do. I'm 20 and I regress to about 7. I try to act normal, but I panic and babble and then cry. When I met Fenech-Soler my friend had to talk for me because I was hyperventilating, when I met The Hoosiers they thought I was going to be sick, when I met Shake Aletti... Well I cried. Same with Coldplay (even though I met them from afar). :lol:

:bomb: I'm so glad that you're getting all these things, but incredibly jealous. I want to meet them and get them to sign my scrapbook pages of them.

Yeah, that's the sudden goal. To meet some of the bands from my scrapbook and get them to sign it. =/

I just shook Matt Bellamy's hand, talked to Dom again, and waved at Chris.

Start hatin'.

Oooh, I'm definitely hatin' and extremely jealous. :P

Have an amazing time tonight!

:curtain:

Michael!!!! :dance:

So happy for you, I'm glad you were so lucky and had yet another great time! :awesome:

Have a fantastic weekend! :botoxlips:

And hi everyone, it's me lurking again haha

Take care you lovely people in here, talk soon! :hug:

Anna I love the way u lurk here :hug:

I've been stalking Tom, Dominic and dom Anderson's Twitter since last nite and It seems they'd perform undisclosed too and i love king troll commonly known as kirky

Me too. I'm starting to wonder if Dom's twitter is actually just Kirky trolling. :P

Met Dom before, but first time meeting Matt. I have pics of my Dom encounter but not this time because we basically met them on the other side of a barred fence, so we couldn't really physically take pictures with them. And I didn't get anything signed because I didn't anticipate any of this happening. I'm happy with a handshake and a brief discussion for now. :)

I'm really happy for you as you were able to see Dom again and to meet Matt. I hope I could meet them at Leeds festival. It will be difficult though. I hope you could take some mini videos of the guys.

0084.gif

0009.gif

Me too. I'm starting to wonder if Dom's twitter is actually just Kirky trolling. :P

i think it is kirky but he is denying all the allegations :laugh3:

/offtopic my friend used to use my orkut and facebook accounts when we were in college