✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

^Ahhh, that makes sense. But why did they need a festival wristband? It was all in one place right? :lol:

I do know that you mean, I used to do the illegal downloading too. These days I don't though because I'm a sucker for bands now and I respect them more than I used to. And because I work it doesn't feel like such a hardship :lol:

Oh, I finished my scrapbook pages for Wembley. I shall post them here in a momento

Awesome scrapbook! :D Love the hexagons. I finally got to see the hexagons and they quite frankly beat the heck out of the towers, which were cool from a theatrical standpoint but were very restrictive.

I'm finally back home for a few days before flying out to Lolla. Need rest desperately. Let me recap the last couple days of my life:

- Met Matt Bellamy

- Met Dom Howard...for the second time

- Had a good chat with Tom Kirk

- Waved at Wolstenholme as he turned the corner and waved back at us

- Witnessed Citizen Erased and Micro Cuts full soundcheck

- Finally got Butterflies & Hurricanes live after 5 shows and proceeded to lose my fucking mind

Fun fact: B&H had not previously been performed in North America since mid-2007.

Awesome scrapbook! :D Love the hexagons. I finally got to see the hexagons and they quite frankly beat the heck out of the towers, which were cool from a theatrical standpoint but were very restrictive.

I'm finally back home for a few days before flying out to Lolla. Need rest desperately. Let me recap the last couple days of my life:

- Met Matt Bellamy

- Finally got Butterflies & Hurricanes live after 5 shows and proceeded to lose my fucking mind

Fun fact: B&H had not previously been performed in North America since mid-2007.

I hate you right now!!! :bigcry: I'm so jealous :bomb:

What did you talk with Matt and Dom? :lol:

:freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak:

How was Micro Cuts sounding? :wacko:

Falsetto sounded spot-on.

A friend took video and posted it on Youtube but removed it after immature people called us stupid moronic fangirls (and I'm not even a girl haha) for freaking out and singing along, which any hardcore Muse fan would have done too in our situation.

Awesome, they look great! :)

That's so awesome! I like how you've cut the pictures into hexagons. :awesome:

A member on Coldplaying linked me to downloads of Showbiz and Origin. :wacky:

And that scrapbook looks incredible Natt. :wacko:

Thank you guys. I never want to see a hexagon again after the experience.

Or at least not for a while.

- Met Matt Bellamy

:bomb: Oh my gosh. It sounds amazing. Especially getting a Micro-Cuts sound check. Oh my gosh.

Falsetto sounded spot-on.

A friend took video and posted it on Youtube but removed it after immature people called us stupid moronic fangirls (and I'm not even a girl haha) for freaking out and singing along, which any hardcore Muse fan would have done too in our situation.

:laugh3: I believe I may have been witness to the video's discussion on Twitter in which someone said they were 'dying of secondhand embarrassment' for the people singing. I have to come in and say I'd do the same. And I'm sure Reading and Leeds are going to have that sort of Musery freak-out too.

This may or may not feature embarrassing footage of me being a crazy fangirl...and I'm not even a girl:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFupahBKaMw]‪Muse soundchecking Micro Cuts at LA Rising, 7/29/11‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Sleep now. One day of rest before leaving for Bellamypalooza.

This may or may not feature embarrassing footage of me being a crazy fangirl...and I'm not even a girl:

I'm going to the USA on Sunday but i'll go to California. I wish I could go to Lolapalooza. :embarrassed: It's on the other side of the country though.

LOL You people looked crazy :lol: But that must have been so awesome!! :bomb:

ok that band might be the baby one

tumblr_lpargp83sb1qzz3nfo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1312368759&Signature=6vMRQAVmWTMwDzGQDluJSyouq%2Fk%3D

:wideeyed::mellow: