✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 JUNO Awards: Coldplay nominated for International Album of the Year

Tash

• 1 month later...

• International Album of the year

Nominees: Adele, Coldplay, Lady Gaga, LMFAO, Rihanna

Who will win: The category is based on sales, and Adele's 21 was the bestselling album in the country last year. No question, it will go to her.

link

I apologize on the behalf of my country :shame:

The CD of Adele is good. They did not vote for LMFAO, Lady Gaga or Rihanna. So, it's ok. It's not a shame.

^It's OK, it's not like they voted for LMFAO as "best band", against Coldplay...Nooo, it didn't happen in France, of course not :rolleyes:

It did. Sorry. :shame:

:nod:

^It's OK, it's not like they voted for LMFAO as "best band", against Coldplay...Nooo, it didn't happen in France, of course not :rolleyes:

oh LMFAO ....

facepalm.jpg

i'm glad that Adele won... rather than LMFAO, lady gaga, and our little princess of china :worried:

:laugh3:

That's a bit weird. I haven't visited the forum decently for a while, so sorry if I'm asking this question for sheer lack of info: was this like 'best international band'? Because it wouldn't make sense to include Coldplay and LMFAO in the same category, would it? I know that Coldplay, with MX, proved that genre is just a matter of posterior categorisation that shouldn't prevent people from experimenting and creating new music or whatever an artist wants to create. Still, it's a bit odd to have both bands at the same category.

Even if it weren't, how can LMFAO be a better band than Coldplay?

:nod:

It's ok, cause I really respect Adele.