✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Record Store Day Vinyl: Up With The Birds/U.F.O.

Tom8

Well I hope it's this scenario as well that would really increase chances of being able to buy one at the stores in stead of on eBay.

Thanks for the information btw! (I'm going to tweet it and mention you if that's ok with you?)

I hope so too!

You're welcome :) And that's OK :nice:

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want to rain on anyone's parade but I'm pretty sure it's limited to 1000 worldwide, 500 is the amount that will be available in the UK alone

Happy to be wrong though

Well I do fear that it'll be this way, but wouldn't it seem unfair that half of a US release would be available in the UK? If it would've been 750-250, it would've made more sense

I wish coldplay.com would say something and clear our doubts, in the list I got it was EMI/Capitol, but they were importing it from the UK

actually to be honest it wouldn't make any difference to me, it's a battle either way to get just one copy :worried:

I wish coldplay.com would say something and clear our doubts, in the list I got it was EMI/Capitol, but they were importing it from the UK

actually to be honest it wouldn't make any difference to me, it's a battle either way to get just one copy :worried:

Yes exactly what's keeping them so long. The news got out more than a week ago, you'd expect them to tell us what's going on. We don't need much, just the artowrk and availability. C'mon Coldplay.com, you can do it!

And yes, I've been contacting loads of stores and people and well, I'm starting to think eBay will be the only way..

So, summarized, there will only be 500 copies available for Europe? I was thinking of trying to get one here in Amsterdam, but it's not even sure the record stores here will have one?

So, summarized, there will only be 500 copies available for Europe? I was thinking of trying to get one here in Amsterdam, but it's not even sure the record stores here will have one?

Not 100% sure, the Europe list still has to be made public some time this week (Tash should know when exaclty)

Saw somewhere that they'll be packaged in white sleeves. Think it's a shame there won't be any artwork, that's almost the whole point of it for me!

You probably saw it in this thread ;)

The artwork:

34xm8lu.jpg

How inspirational....

I went to my record store to ask about the release (second time this week, they probably think I'm fricking annoying) and they are going to order it. They don't know for sure if they will receive a copy, I really hope so!

I think those lists just copy paste the world wide releases. I saw it on a list of my local record store as well, but the list was as long as the first one we encountered and I don't think tehy'll be selling them all.