✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Record Store Day Vinyl: Up With The Birds/U.F.O.

Tom8

Hmm, that's weird. I know they ship internationally, so maybe send in a request anyway? If I remember correctly there was a "special instructions" section on the shipping page? Maybe you can leave the City/State fields open and write your address in the special instructions field? Otherwise maybe give them a call?

I won't give a call to the other side of Atlantic, but I sent them an email. Hopefully they'll answer quickly. There's indeed a special instructions section, but I'd rather have their answer before putting my address in there. If they don't answer fast, I'll try.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U.S. folks, I would encourage you guys to place requests at your local record stores (if you have any) as well, because the site all of us have been requesting from is just one record store. They are only going to be getting a limited number of copies, probably one or two at best. I'm guessing the pressings will be spread out in different record stores throughout the nation. From talking to the people working at my local record store, they don't have much say over what they get.

I just requested at my local record store and they said that they would put it in when they request stuff for that day, but that they couldn't guarantee anything and that if they do receive the item that they can't place it on hold for me.

My local store told me this too. If this website can't get me my request, at least I can take a chance at said store. Still, now that they know that I want it they'll probally at least buy it. I just gotta get it before anyone else!:D

My local store told me this too. If this website can't get me my request, at least I can take a chance at said store. Still, now that they know that I want it they'll probally at least buy it. I just gotta get it before anyone else!:D

Yep! I plan on being the first in line. I can't decide wether I want to go to the small record store that's a couple of miles from me in Denton or drive to a bigger one that's in Dallas. Hmmm.

Intermational Shipping Is Ok. I contacted them by email & they told me it's ok.

Here's what they told me:

"Please use a US state when creating your account and then email me your shipping address and I will add it to your account"

Just contact someone @ http://www.strictlydiscs.com for more info

Yes, I emailed them yesterday and I just read their answer. Though I don't think I'll have any anyway, since it seems to be a very limited edition.

I didn't realise it was something we did in the UK too. I'll wait til then. I asked Customer Services to change my address because I had to say I lived in a US state to create an account. It's too risky, i'll wait for the UK listings :D

ARTWORK?

Just did some digging up, and looks like someone has apparently leaked the artwork! Is it real? Because it looks real... And awesome!:stunned:

PRODUCT05506coldplayupwiththebirdsufocollectable%28lmt1000%29.jpg

EDIT: The source I got it from was deleted. It was on Image shack. Be grateful I got this before it was deleted! Fake or not!

Just did some digging up, and looks like someone has apparently leaked the artwork! Is it real? Because it looks real... And awesome!:stunned:

PRODUCT05506coldplayupwiththebirdsufocollectable%28lmt1000%29.jpg

EDIT: The source I got it from was deleted. It was on Image shack. Be grateful I got this before it was deleted! Fake or not!

Couldn't see the image on the post, so I looked at the url, and here it is

qqbcy8_th.jpg

And yes, Record Store Day is all around the world, though, as you can imagine, most of the releases, especially the most limited ones, are gonna be very hard to find outside the US/UK.