✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Record Store Day Vinyl: Up With The Birds/U.F.O.

Tom8

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*requested*

Don't rush to apologise. A friend of mine works at Rough Trade, an organiser of RSD and they told me about the vinyl, that's why I couldn't reveal my "source" because it wasn't yet announced.

Ok, guys, definitely real. Just reserved my copy at Madison's Strictly Discs. You can, too, since they ship anywhere. http://www.strictlydiscs.com/page/ab...theknow?id=105 Now y'all can stop arguing.

Thank you, sirs. You have made my day.

Ok, guys, definitely real. Just reserved my copy at Madison's Strictly Discs. You can, too, since they ship anywhere. http://www.strictlydiscs.com/page/about/us/intheknow?id=105 Now y'all can stop arguing.

Apparently they don't ship "anywhere". When they request information about where they should send the order, they don't ask for the country and you can only choose between US states.

So no they don't ship "anywhere" :bigcry:

so what do you do after you request to buy this?

I requested it! Now what happens and how do I know if I requested it?

Either wait and pray that they have a few copies left after RSD or find a record store near you, queue up and buy it on the day.

So where were all these collectors before today? :P

So, it's in my request list. Is that all I have to do and they'll let me know or do I actually need to pay?

I found this on their website:

We’ll be operating our Record Store Day (RSD) request system the same way as year’s past, So please feel free to make your requests after logging in to your account (or creating an account). Products are allocated on a first come, first-served basis. And while we try our best to fill you requests, please know that some of these products are extremely limited.

You may request multiple copies, but our priority is to put these releases in the hands of as many fans as possible. We will notify you of your order's status, the day prior to Record Store Day, if not sooner

Record Store Day items cannot be paid for, or picked up, before the event (no exceptions)!

I guess they will only have a few copies of the Coldplay 7" release since it's very limited and the first people who requested it will receive one.

Apparently they don't ship "anywhere". When they request information about where they should send the order, they don't ask for the country and you can only choose between US states.

So no they don't ship "anywhere" :bigcry:

Hmm, that's weird. I know they ship internationally, so maybe send in a request anyway? If I remember correctly there was a "special instructions" section on the shipping page? Maybe you can leave the City/State fields open and write your address in the special instructions field? Otherwise maybe give them a call?

I just requested Up with the Birds/U.F.O and The Flaming Lips and Heady Fwends at my local record store and they said that they add it in when they request stuff for record store day. They said they didn't even get any of the special record store day items last year. :( But then again, they opened for business just days before last year's record store day. They couldn't guarantee me anything and said that if they do receive the item that they can't place it on hold for me. I have to be there when they open and it's first come first serve when the doors open.