✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Record Store Day Vinyl: Up With The Birds/U.F.O.

Tom8

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read through this thread, so is it possible now to request and get the vinyl from this strictlydiscs website, when you're actually not from the USA?

They ship internationally: You subscribe, in shipping infos you put WI in the stae field and then you email them your full address.

However since it's an extremely limited edition, I'm not sure if you'll get one :\

They ship internationally: You subscribe, in shipping infos you put WI in the stae field and then you email them your full address.

However since it's an extremely limited edition, I'm not sure if you'll get one :\

^ Thank you very much for the info! :)

This image has the name 'phenomenal.png'. I don't think it's the real artwork...

None of the bands releasing a record on RSD are called that way. Maybe it was some sort of practical joke by the one who uploaded it (admit, it's aa phenomenal piece of artwork.)

Anyways, other sources are mentioning the white outer sleeve as well. I could be wrong, but those sources still are more reliable than the artwork we've seen here.

^ found it on a imageshack source that was uploaded 2 days ago when I first saw it yesterday while searching on google images. That photo has now disappeared.

I saw it too, and I'm starting to think it's real, because if you look carefully at the artwork from the UWTB/U.F.O. artwork, it's the same as part of the UWtB pop-up artwork!

The list I got from a record shop here states "we're bringing this in from UK" in the description, but I have no idea if this means it's gonna be a UK release with only a few copies shipped to the other countries..guess we'll just have to wait :shrug:

I think 1000 for the US and 500 for the UK (and hopefully some more for other European countries). We will know for sure when they announce the releases for other countries later this week.

Well I hope it's this scenario as well that would really increase chances of being able to buy one at the stores in stead of on eBay.

Thanks for the information btw! (I'm going to tweet it and mention you if that's ok with you?)