✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Vote for Coldplay - MTV Musical March Madness (SECOND ROUND! Coheed & Cambria vs. Coldplay)

Coeurli

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this was all fun, there were some times where i had slight doubts, but in the end us coldplayers know how to really make a comeback and stay with a strong lead. Thanks guys, especially to coldplaymom who gave us that insightful comment of voting and stopping for a couple of minutes and you wont get banned, IT REALLY WORKED. And Now I am off to bed. :)

Yeah! We did it! Does the 2nd round of voting start tomorrow? I will keep on voting for Coldplay! Have no idea who is Coheed and Cambria. According to this article, they have been strong contestant. They were the winner in 2010.

http://m.mtv.com/news/article.rbml?id=1635611

The article mentioned that there was over 4000 vote coming from one IP address, which proved that multiple votes count!

And who the hell are Coheed and Cambria? They're Coldplay's 2nd round opponents.

I know I heard a song by them a number of years ago, but I can't remember what the name of it was. So I just picked the first song I could find. This is what they sound like-they're a harder rocking band:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0H3RlaQVrM]Coheed and Cambria - Welcome Home - YouTube[/ame]

Also, woo to Coldplay for winning this round :dance:!

Pearl Jam lost vs. Modest Mouse (whoever that is)

Foo Fighters lost vs. James Durbin (whoever that is)

This shit is f*cked up.

Edit: I just voted a few times for Coldplay until I got blocked and each of my votes actually changed the result at least +0.03% for Coldplay. I guess that there are just a few votes total yet, which means that each vote counts a bit more. If we get over 50% early enough, it will be harder for them to beat us.

Well, this was all fun, there were some times where i had slight doubts, but in the end us coldplayers know how to really make a comeback and stay with a strong lead. Thanks guys, especially to coldplaymom who gave us that insightful comment of voting and stopping for a couple of minutes and you wont get banned, IT REALLY WORKED. And Now I am off to bed. :)

It was a true team effort, wasn't it? We did it together!:)

I looked over into their forum, though they require a singup to look into that thread, and saw that there are not many people participating. It may change, but I think this is a clear thing.

Well, they're fully awake now and voting in full force. We better not let up. Codplay's number is going down. :angry: