PoC video

wolstenfierce

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omgomgomg

I nearly 3 heart attacks in the last minute of the video! :whip:

And it's a bit better than I expected :D (meaning it's a bit less ridiculous that i thought it would look like. The scenes where Chris fights are very very short so it's fine :lol: )

It really doesn't feel like a Coldplay video at all, but it's different and not bad at all.

From the liveblog:

"14.09: Ahmed Choudhury has tweeted #coldplayblog to ask when the Princess of China video will premiere. Good question. Not today. Not tomorrow. But very soon...."

I guess it's really on Monday!

EDIT: only saw now that it has leaked!

omgomgomg

I nearly 3 heart attacks in the last minute of the video! :whip:

And it's a bit better than I expected :D (meaning it's a bit less ridiculous that i thought it would look like. The scenes where Chris fights are very very short so it's fine :lol: )

It really doesn't feel like a Coldplay video at all, but it's different and not bad at all.

lol...in that last minute...i was thinking to myself "please, don't do it"...thankfully they didn't...it would be too weird if they did

lol...in that last minute...i was thinking to myself "please, don't do it"...thankfully they didn't...it would be too weird if they did
^yes, exactly! :nod:

I was like "NononononoNO!...phewww :sweatdrop:" :lol:

Oh and I forgot to say: Chris is SUPER HOT in the video! :dead: (except for some bits where he looks a bit ridiculous imo)

shit. charlie - shit, etiaw little better than shit, paradise - video for kids, shit, viva la vida - shit. The image that they create with this kind of videos is just for supermarkets, if they want that they sure will get it. Chris just stop complaining about what people think about Coldplay, this is the image that you create. This has nothing to do with pop vs rock question, its really out of date, but has to do with taste. Sorry guys, but videos like these are just piece of shit that will be forgotten in year or so, hopefully people will still sing Oh Ohhhhh.

OH THANK GOD they left that part out where Chris looked so über gay sitting on that chair :lol:

And the parts where Chris and Rihanna are facing each other.... man, that was rather nice to look at :charming: *goes rewatching*

Eeh, it wasn't so bad.

OH THANK GOD they left that part out where Chris looked so über gay sitting on that chair :lol:

And the parts where Chris and Rihanna are facing each other.... man, that was rather nice to look at :charming: *goes rewatching*

This!

That's bad. Not CB bad, but bad. Horrible effects (for a guy who's worked on video productions, at least), the story isn't being told in a good way and I don't get why Rihanna is flashing her ass on the couch?? :huh2: