✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PoC video

wolstenfierce

i liked it, better then I expected only i think there is not happeing very much... it's too slow or something.. No action..

I feel sorry for them that it has been leaked. (it has, right?) How could that've happened?!

Sucks if it's your job to tell it to them right now:P "Erm.. Guys... I have to tell you something...."

Someone on Twitter already has :P

Jibreel Fernandez ‏@iamTheEscapist

@coldplay ‪#coldplayblog‬ THE POC VIDEO HAS BEEN LEAKED!

Coldplay @coldplay

@iamTheEscapist has it? A

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The concept being an "old kung fu movie", maybe the effects are this way on purpose...but idk anything about making a video, so maybe you were talking about something else, I'm sorry :lol:

And Rihanna is ALWAYS flashing her ass. Except on the Take Care video.

I just think they weren't good enough technically. It looks amateurish, I guess.

Rihanna is a pompous bitch, and I feel sad for her because when she first got famous she was really sweet and innocent, but then her management figured out she'd get more PR acting like a stripper, which now has led to drugs and alcohol abuse. Poor girl :(

Also, I find that the dramaturgy is way too flat, just like the Charlie Brown video.

This video actually has a curve going down from start to end. That is embarrassing.

^It's still a Coldplay video for a Coldplay single. It doesn't look or feel like it, but the song was made by Coldplay and put in MX (i know I'm just stating a well-known fact here), so I'm sure they care at least a bit about the video, even if they don't star in it.

I know they're great as a band and that's what I love them for, their videos are not going to change that.

This.

(but still baah at the video)

Rihanna is a pompous bitch, and I feel sad for her because when she first got famous she was really sweet and innocent, but then her management figured out she'd get more PR acting like a stripper, which now has led to drugs and alcohol abuse. Poor girl :(

Isn't this every pop star story? I hate these cliches.

Some people are complaining about a lack of story... but isn't the video meant to be like a fake trailer for an imaginary film, like the trailers in Grindhouse? :L Probably won't change people's opinion, but I think part of the idea is that it's less of a story and more a series of random shots representing a wider, untold story. Sorta like the visuals in Plastic Beach by Gorillaz. Sky-pirates, giant plastic island, masked demon thing, etc. and no story. It's part of the wacky, colourful aspect of the era. How effective that is is another matter, but I don't think they were aiming for a cohesive story like they were in, for example, Strawberry Swing...

You think they might process more edits before monday?

anyway, I thought the video was alright. I mean, nothing really happens! there's no "story" at all, just some concept shots. Whoever talked Chris into doing this...hats off.

i think the tabloids will have a field day with this though. Chris BARELY touches her...if it was any other collaborator there would be a lot more action. Don't get me wrong, I can take 10 minutes of that stare (and touching....foreheads?)from him any time if that's all I can get.

I'm also actually relieved that the rest of the band is not in it. What would they be doing, walking in with Chris? Sitting on the couch with him? I dunno.

meh disappointed AGAIN! no real story behind it and with that behind the scenes video i was expecting it to be much more spectacular. its not even japanese OR chinese. they're just swinging around swords in the air (which by the way looks terribly done) and a lot more random things! a random music video for a very very random song. i'll pretend this PoC just never happened!

one thing i will admit; its at least better than charlie brown. don't even get me started on that!! ETIAW by far the best mv of this era

Some people are complaining about a lack of story... but isn't the video meant to be like a fake trailer for an imaginary film, like the trailers in Grindhouse? :L P

On second look - you are right, it's meant to be a trailer. Hope they have enough footage for an actual movie? they could greenscreen the others in :D

meh disappointed AGAIN! no real story behind it and with that behind the scenes video i was expecting it to be much more spectacular. its not even japanese OR chinese. they're just swinging around swords in the air (which by the way looks terribly done) and a lot more random things! a random music video for a very very random song. i'll pretend this PoC just never happened!

one thing i will admit; its at least better than charlie brown. don't even get me started on that!! ETIAW by far the best mv of this era

a concept theory of dance we are not in india but finally but dance by the flowers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD3wWmThCxs&feature=related]India got talent-ETV Adhurs shiva dance - Excellent dance show - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.twitvid.com/VNLV1]Coldplay feat. Rihanna - Princess of China (Official Video) | www.jams.to - Jams To - Twitvid[/ame]

charlie brown, ETIAW and wow scène of Luke Skywalker in 3:15 POC :stunned: