✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Article: Secret raver Chris Martin lays down a DANCE track with Calvin Harris

Tash

Secret raver Chris Martin lays down a DANCE track with Calvin Harris

They have been working on the project for two weeks and Calvin is said to be very happy with the result

Musician+Jonny+Buckland%2C+Will+Champion%2C+Chris+Martin%2C+and+Guy+Berryman+of+the+band+Coldplay+attend+The+54th+Annual+GRAMMY+Awards

Bring the beat back: Coldplay's Chris Martin is branching out into dance music

Let’s be honest... ­Coldplay’s Chris Martin is hardly known for being at the ­epicentre of dance and club music.

But that’s about to change.

Chris and the band have drafted in ­producer-of-the-moment Calvin Harris to work on a new project, which he hopes will give them the big club anthem of the summer.

They have been working on the project for two weeks and Calvin, who is also ­working with Cheryl Cole on a single, is said to be very happy with the result.

My mole tells me: “Chris and Guy Berryman had written the track and thought it would make a big club sound if he got the right ­producer.

"He got Calvin’s details from his pal Rihanna and they headed to the studio.

“Chris went in with the band for a few days and the boys are delighted with what they made, but as yet not sure if it’s going to get ­released.

"He has found the ­experience ­incredible and it has opened a new door to the club scene.

"He hopes to work with Calvin again – providing the track does well. But ­everyone who’s heard it has been really positive.”

And my sources tell me Chris in particular is hoping the track is a huge success.

“Despite what people think about Chris he’s a secret raver,” adds the mole.

“He loves to dance like crazy, get lost in the music and zone out. It’s a big ­misconception that Chris is some square, piano-playing bod. He’s all about letting loose on the dancefloor.”

Who knew?

link

Published dead on 0.00 on 1st April so I guess it's a joke. But I didn't even find it that funny because it really could honestly be true..what with Chris' recent music tastes...

That's what I thought when I read it... If it wasn't published by The Mirror I may have actually believed it :lol:

Oooh thats cool, hope they release it soon!, and HA I love Chris Martin, hes so cute when hes dancing! <3

:facepalm:

It would be interesting to hear the result. Reminded me of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VDzB-s0goE&sns=em]Coldplay vs Calvin Harris - Every Teardrop Feels So Close - YouTube[/ame]

I really like Calvin Harris, though his last single with Ne-Yo is not that good. I wouldn't mind Chris singing some lines for one of his songs. But if you look at the quotes in the article, it's probably an April Fool's joke.

I really like Calvin Harris, though his last single with Ne-Yo is not that good. I wouldn't mind Chris singing some lines for one of his songs. But if you look at the quotes in the article, it's probably an April Fool's joke.

I only know a few songs by Calvin Harris, and I like them, but Chris & Calvin Harris collaborating....I wouldn't have a good feeling about it. AT ALL.