✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right! I think the audio from VLV is from another gig, maybe Stade de France! It looks like the audio from my capture video!

Here it is:

Maybe it's for the continuity with Charlie Brown!

There ya go! So it's like 10% Stade de France and 90% Glasonbury. That's weird :shocked2:

I just saw the 2012 live dvd this weekend. I gotta say it was a good dvd, especially since this was the first tour that i was not able to attend. So I was glad that i got to see it on dvd.. But this does not compare to there 2002 live dvd. live 2002 was a true film, it was shot in 16mm film and the cinematography was award winning. I feel that like mylo xyloto the 2012 coldplay film was overproduced... For instance in 2002 dvd when jonny goes into his epic solo on arobtth the camera focuses on him as he walks out of the shadows and you see him perform his solo and it leaves you in awe, there are many moments like that on 2002 live. The new live dvd lacked that. I felt that they focused way to much on the crowd and production of the show rather that the band itself.. there are parts where you wanna see jonny play that riff, or martin strum his guitar and instead that shot is focused on the crowd, or the video is too distorted to see what is going on.. this dvd really lacked that intimacy and that feeling of "hey this band is really onto something" moment. It felt more like individual music videos threaded together. 2002 felt like a story from begining to end. I know someone out there has to agree.

TRUE !

For everyone who has gotten it in the US, it come with your regular mail, UPS, fedex, or what? Just wondering what I should be looking out for.

Still haven't gotten mine :angry: :(

Nothing for me either. It's been 2 weeks since the release date. :disappointed:

Finally got my Blu Ray in the mail today and just finished watching it and right from the the main menu I was super stoked to press play but I was just amazed at how colourful the main menu was but when I finally started watching I was amazed from the beginning yeah it was kinda grainy but I think it went well with the whole effects I really enjoyed the little stories in between songs I especially Wills and the storie before fix you about the band all and all a wonderful film 10/10 for me (now I just need my lithograph so I can frame it)

you should be getting it tomorrow cause I got mine today

Hopefully! I'm from Montreal as well and today now marks the third week since I received an e-mail saying it was shipped!

Plus, that PostClub USA mail I got two weeks ago with my CanadaPost reference number and stuff does not work, I've been trying to track my DVD and Litho every day for two weeks since I got that email but my reference number is not associated to anything!! D:

I also sent merchdirect an email but no reply whatsoever.... I'm getting sick and tired! I hope my shipment didn't get lost! Specially since I ordered a Lithograph... AND I'm in the DVD during UATW and I'm not paying a penny for another one if this one got lost.... Ugh I hate mail services...

Now to keep waiting!

Hopefully! I'm from Montreal as well and today now marks the third week since I received an e-mail saying it was shipped!

Plus, that PostClub USA mail I got two weeks ago with my CanadaPost reference number and stuff does not work, I've been trying to track my DVD and Litho every day for two weeks since I got that email but my reference number is not associated to anything!! D:

I also sent merchdirect an email but no reply whatsoever.... I'm getting sick and tired! I hope my shipment didn't get lost! Specially since I ordered a Lithograph... AND I'm in the DVD during UATW and I'm not paying a penny for another one if this one got lost.... Ugh I hate mail services...

Now to keep waiting!

Aww man well I hope it comes

you should be getting it tomorrow cause I got mine today

I hope so!

Now to keep waiting!

J'ai le même problème, ils m'ont fournir le numéro de référence, mais ça fonctionne pas! Par contre, moi, Merchdirect me répond assez rapidement. Jvais leur renvoyer un autre email. Jsuis vraiment tanné!

I hope so!

J'ai le même problème, ils m'ont fournir le numéro de référence, mais ça fonctionne pas! Par contre, moi, Merchdirect me répond assez rapidement. Jvais leur renvoyer un autre email. Jsuis vraiment tanné!

Ouais, ça n'a même plus d'allure pour moi! Je suis vraiment tanné que mon numéro de référence ne marche pas hahaha, a chaque fois j'ai une petite crise cardiaque quand ça charge eeeeetttt rien -_-

Mais au moins toi ils te répondent haha! Bon on a juste à attendre je suppose! Cette semaine on devrait avoir une petite surprise de la part de Coldplay ;) as tu acheté avec le Litho?? :)

^au début oui, mais jme suis aperçu que mon budget le permettait pas à cause de l'achat d'un char donc, j'ai décommander la litho, jpeux vivre sans. J'ai vraiment hâte d'avoir ce Blu-ray, j'en peux pu. C'est troooop long!

Haha ouais ce n'est pas Ben grave et je ne peux plus attendre moi nom plus -.- cette semaine! Jeudi ou vendredi! Je le sens :P

Ouais, ça n'a même plus d'allure pour moi! Je suis vraiment tanné que mon numéro de référence ne marche pas hahaha, a chaque fois j'ai une petite crise cardiaque quand ça charge eeeeetttt rien -_-

Mais au moins toi ils te répondent haha! Bon on a juste à attendre je suppose! Cette semaine on devrait avoir une petite surprise de la part de Coldplay ;) as tu acheté avec le Litho?? :)

^au début oui, mais jme suis aperçu que mon budget le permettait pas à cause de l'achat d'un char donc, j'ai décommander la litho, jpeux vivre sans. J'ai vraiment hâte d'avoir ce Blu-ray, j'en peux pu. C'est troooop long!

Haha ouais ce n'est pas Ben grave et je ne peux plus attendre moi nom plus -.- cette semaine! Jeudi ou vendredi! Je le sens :P

Please post in English, thanks.

I was too late in cancelling my order but my DVD and poster arrived on Fri. Got the DVD in the mailbox but not the poster as it was too big. Getting it tomorrow from the post office.

We'll see how 'good' the poster is...