✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris? Serious? About darker times? He probably was lying to a certain extent...

I'm pretty sure over the years they have been together, there have been dark times, throwing in the towel, minor drug addictions, booze, cigarettes, not like an 80's hair band, but I'm sure they have had their share:thinking:

I ordered my bundle BlueRay... and I purchased the 2013 calender as well:) I can't wait!!!!

I wonder if Chris, Guy, Jonny and Will decided about not having LIJ, SOS and WS on the dvd. I find it so strange. I have many live dvd's from artists and I believe most of them are full setlists, maybe 1 song left out..

Why dissapoint the people that are waiting for this dvd and have paid to see you in concert and expect all of the songs to be there..

I'm still looking forward to the dvd, but I would've been very very excited if they would release a dvd with the full setlist.

I think the short setlist only kind of confirms the fact that the film is the live footage mixed up with the documentary/diary. Makes sense to me!

Me too. I'm hoping for a lot of documentary/diary footage. I want to be tired of these four guys by the time I'm done watching!

While browsing the Amazon store I came across this:

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Coldplay-Live-2012-Blu-ray-Region/dp/B009A9BF5G/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1348608007&sr=1-2]Coldplay Live 2012 [blu-ray+CD][Region Free]: Amazon.co.uk: Coldplay: Film & TV[/ame]

so happy it says region free, I was worried I wouldn't be able to play it here in the states.