✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the Play.com link for those interested in purchasing the DVD/CD bundle:

http://www.play.com/Search.html?searchstring=coldplay+live+dvd+2012&searchsource=0&searchtype=allproducts

As for the lithographs, the way I see it, they are still available as you can click on the "pre-order lithograph bundle" button. Whenever they run out, I assume they will remove the three top options and only leave the ones lower down on the site.

Interesting they cut out the half the c stage. Like will they show Chris running through the crowd after where Sos was? That's a really exciting part of the concert. You'd think they'd want to keep it all in. I'm sure they have their reasons though.

That's what I was thinking as well.. about the c stage. That's the 'intimitate' part I would say. Quote director: 'We wanted to make a film that was as intimate as it was epic' :stunned: hmmm

coldplay_messenger9.gif

coldplay.com.giffacebook.gifoxfam.giftwitter.gifstore.gif

TOUR FILM / LIVE ALBUM

OUT ON 16 NOVEMBER

dvd_trailer.jpg

Hello again. We're very pleased to report that, on 16 November, Coldplay will release
, the band’s first concert film / live album for nine years. It documents the Mylo Xyloto world tour, which has been seen by more than three million people since it began in June 2011 (including many of you reading this!).

Said Chris:
“The Mylo Xyloto tour has been the most fun we've ever had as a band. It's felt very uplifting right from the start; partly because we are proud of the music, the LED wristbands, the pyrotechnics, the lasers and all of that stuff, but mainly because of the amazing audiences that we've been playing for. Over the years, our crowd has become more and more a part of the concert itself. They're loud, diverse, full of soul, and make the songs sound much better than we can on our own. We wanted to try to bottle the incredible feeling that they give us, and hence our concert film.”

Live 2012 will be released on DVD/CD, CD/DVD, Blu-ray & digitally. You can pre-order it now
or pre-order from the
, where it's available with an exclusive hand-numbered lithograph poster.

WIN A SIGNED LIVE 2012 DVD

If you'd like to win a signed copy of Live 2012 signed by the entire band, then simply email
before 9 October. One entry per person, please.

The Coldplay Messenger

September 26, 2012 - submitted by Keera, United States of America

Q. Hi Oracle!

I was wondering: What is the difference between the $20.91 live 2012 bundle and the $24.13 one?

Thanks!! :)

The Oracle replies:

Both the CD/DVD and the DVD/CD packages contain the same 95 minute film and 15 track live album but the difference is the DVD/CD version has DVD sized pages and its booklet contains an extra 2 pages.

In the UK that's the £12.99 and £14.99 versions...

September 26, 2012 - submitted by Brad, United States of America

Q. Hey, Oracle. I pre-ordered the live 2012 Blue-Ray today but I have a question. Will the Blue-Rays and dvds we receive in the US be playable in our region or will they be in the European format?

The Oracle replies:

It does actually say on the order page that the DVDs are NTSC Format Region 0 which means they are region free so you'll be fine.

September 26, 2012 - submitted by Paul, Poland

Q. On the new 2012 DVD trailer I think I noticed that a part of the video is form the Warsaw concert (00:57 I think) Does it mean that one of the songs will be from that concert!?

The Oracle replies:

All the details are in the new piece including the director saying: "Live 2012 includes footage from Coldplay’s shows at Paris’s Stade de France, Montreal’s Bell Centre and last year’s triumphant Pyramid Stage headline performance at Glastonbury Festival".

I'd therefore say that no, there won't be footage from the Warsaw gig in the film.

I'm sure the trailer may look like many places but I can't confirm whether Poland features in it, sorry.

September 26, 2012 - submitted by Brad, United States of America[/color][/b]

Q. Hey, Oracle. I pre-ordered the live 2012 Blue-Ray today but I have a question. Will the Blue-Rays and dvds we receive in the US be playable in our region or will they be in the European format?

The Oracle replies:

It does actually say on the order page that the DVDs are NTSC Format Region 0 which means they are region free so you'll be fine.

YESSSSSSSS!

In the trailer I can see a Chicago police car, I wonder if it is from the concerts they did recently or if it was Lollapalooza. ok, i'm wishing it was Lollapalooza but most likely not :(

lucky people that are in the film!

I think they show some behind the scene footage through out the DVD, and Chris is a big Obama fan, and this was when they waited for the President's motorcade to pass by.