✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe i am the only one..but actually the disappointment about leaving off:

Lovers in Japan, with its wonderful balloons...

Warning Sign & Speed of Sound,with Jonnys beautiful guitar riff...

= 3 A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Live songs...

..is bigger than the excitement about the DVD :(

I just feel like: WHY ?!

I'm VERY disappointed.

Why guys? Why?

Wow, one person is with me. Seems like for the others its just sunshine. The setlist at the concerts was a bit too short and now the setlist for the DVD is WAY too short,just my impression !

It's not your impression, the tracklist of Live 2012 IS too short! :angry:

Oh Sharon... I love you! It's okay.. I'm glad you were able to order.

Sounds like all of us Coldplayers are going to get all of the lithographs =)

I couldn't of said it any better... you and I could be best friends. The only Coldplay friends I have are here online on Coldplaying.. I don t have anyone to actually go see and talk to about Coldplay.

I'm not a mean person at all or trying to sound mean but I agree that some people just do not truly understand how much Coldplay means to me.

Everyone on here always makes me smile.. I know that when there is big Coldplay news I can come on here where everyone else is just as excited as I'am and express my love for them. <3

It's In The Heart And Soul Isn't It,I Feel I Have Them Running Through My Veins......

It's not your impression, the tracklist of Live 2012 IS too short! :angry:

Definitely ! It seems all are more excited about the cover. It would be ok if i had just a white Box but + 2-3 more songs.

The great Politik was dropped because it does not fit the booooombastic MX-Tour Style,to me...they said it needed a break which i actually dont believe. So what about Yellow,Clocks,In my Place or Fix you ?!....do they dont need a break ?.

Ok, i will buy it but no pre-order and i hope that i dont forget that there will be a DVD.

Sorry about being a bit mad,but thats just my opinion.

Wow, one person is with me. Seems like for the others its just sunshine. The setlist at the concerts was a bit too short and now the setlist for the DVD is WAY too short,just my impression !

and another, I've expressed my dissapointment in this thread as well.

Still gonna buy it though..

For the Dutch, you can pre-order them at Bol.com:

DVD+CD

CD+DVD

Blu-ray+CD

For me personally, I would have liked a

DVD 1 - full concert from one(!) location (I would like a feeling of continuity, as if I had seen one of the concerts)

DVD 2 - documentary about the album, the tour, Jason and everything else.

I HATE it when they cut behind-the-scenes things between the songs. And there is so much interesting things going on (comics, album, graffiti, invention of xylobands....) that in a 95 minutes film there is not much space for anything else than banter.

Hope I'm wrong, but it seems like this could have been better :(

I would like to clear things up, i copy and pasted this off the oracle:

September 26, 2012 - submitted by Paul, Poland

Q. On the new 2012 DVD trailer I think I noticed that a part of the video is form the Warsaw concert (00:57 I think) Does it mean that one of the songs will be from that concert!?

The Oracle replies:

All the details are in the new piece including the director saying: "Live 2012 includes footage from Coldplay’s shows at Paris’s Stade de France, Montreal’s Bell Centre and last year’s triumphant Pyramid Stage headline performance at Glastonbury Festival".

I'd therefore say that no, there won't be footage from the Warsaw gig in the film.

I'm sure the trailer may look like many places but I can't confirm whether Poland features in it, sorry.

It's Stade de France.

I can assure you

It 100% is the Etihad Stadium. The two stands which are on the side are three tierd stands, and the other two or two tierd. At the Stade De France, the stands are three tierd all the way round.

I went to the Manchester and Paris shows, as well as Coventry, so I can definitely distinguish the difference between the two stadiums :)

I couldn't of said it any better... you and I could be best friends. The only Coldplay friends I have are here online on Coldplaying.. I don t have anyone to actually go see and talk to about Coldplay.

I'm not a mean person at all or trying to sound mean but I agree that some people just do not truly understand how much Coldplay means to me.

Everyone on here always makes me smile.. I know that when there is big Coldplay news I can come on here where everyone else is just as excited as I'am and express my love for them. <3

haha :laugh3:

thank you so much, I feel exactly the same way ;)

...but as you said I'm always going crazy, if my friends say Coldplay was shit I wanna scream and shout and show them al the things Coldplay do for their fans e.g. the free giveaway of "LeftRightLeftRightLeft" or the Xylobands which took almost all of their earnings! :rolleyes:

glad to know I'm not the only one with these "problems" :P

No it's not.

Litho

ShopSplit1-shopStylesheet-1433.jpg

Etihad Stadium

6476377827_6dcf059f7c_z.jpg

Stade De France

146.jpg

Sorry Tash, but it's not a real picture of Stade de France.

Stade de France is like that:

Video-Indochine-Stade-de-France-26-juin-2010.jpg

Whatever, I don't care if the litho was taken at Etihad Stadium: I was there (the 2 shows in Manchester) and I was in Paris too! :D

Like some of you, I don't understand why, LiJ / Warning Sign and Speed of Sound are not on the DVD. LiJ was amazing with all the balloons and confettis

Warning Sign was so perfect

Speed of Sound is not in the DVD maybe because Chris started again so often the songs ;)