✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

Sorry Tash, but it's not a real picture of Stade de France.

Stade de France is like that:

Video-Indochine-Stade-de-France-26-juin-2010.jpg

Whatever, I don't care if the litho was taken at Etihad Stadium: I was there (the 2 shows in Manchester) and I was in Paris too! :D

I've never been there and this one showed up when I searched for Stade De France on Google :\ Stupid of me, I should have posted the panorama photo, sorry! :embarrassed:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been there and this one showed up when I searched for Stade De France on Google :\ Stupid of me, I should have posted the panorama photo, sorry! :embarrassed:

don't worry, Internet sucks for that: you can see fake pictures...

I saw the picture on Google too and if you've never been in Stade de France, you can't know...

Does this email get sent out all at the same time? I just checked my email and couldn't find it! I'm freaking out a bit now...

Same thing for me! I saw that one, and now i am wondering how many i have missed!!!! I have all of them in my special Coldplay folder... :/... :(

Wow, one person is with me. Seems like for the others its just sunshine. The setlist at the concerts was a bit too short and now the setlist for the DVD is WAY too short,just my impression !

I completely share your point of view.

What is the benefit to drop several songs? To avoid 2 dvd instead of 1 ? Not sure because other live concert dvd have more than 15 songs...

And it's not like they broadcast only 1 time and during several songs, there were issues.

Same thing for violet hille which won't be in cd? Why?:\

ofcourse there are more then 5000. if they counted to 5000, they will go backwards till 0 and then again till 5000. it's just sales tactic..

Ehm, false advertising it's a crime, I hope there were only 5000 copy, I don't want to buy a "limited" thing just to know that wasn't limited at all.

I completely share your point of view.

What is the benefit to drop several songs? To avoid 2 dvd instead of 1 ? Not sure because other live concert dvd have more than 15 songs...

And it's not like they broadcast only 1 time and during several songs, there were issues.

Same thing for violet hille which won't be in cd? Why?

Cd's have a max of 80 minutes, so there can never fit a full concert on a CD. So if you get a live cd with a dvd, there are always songs missing on the cd.

^Full concerts can easily fit onto a Blu-ray, but clearly Coldplay has decided to not release a full concert. It's probably indeed going to be more of a documentary movie that switches between live songs and interview/backstage bits. To be honest, I'd rather they just released a full concert with all the interview bits as an extra... but I guess we'll see in November. :)

this[/url] post

Apart from the identical 2/3 tier arrangement, the red circles show some of the VIP boxes lit up identically, and the yellow shows the big screen on and off. The empty stadium has a different panoramic view hence the different perspectives

Live2012etihadshot.jpg

ahah! and now it's clear :D