ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Hey, my hair!)

Yeah, I'm sure.

A) I ordered mine like 5 minutes after the announcement and also got the "poster" name in my recap mail.

B) Coldplay.com says there are 5,000 lithograph DVDs (which is actually quite a "big" number...), and normal DVDs with nothing else. They never said "some will get a lithograph, the others will get a poster".

C) Poster and lithograph are some damn synonyms, aren't they?

Do you get the same chance of getting it (lithograph) no matter where you pre-order it? Because i didnt go to Amazon, i went to the coldplay Emi thingy

Aamazon doens't mention anything about a litho so my guess is that the litho will only be available here.

(Hey, my hair!)

Yeah, I'm sure.

A) I ordered mine like 5 minutes after the announcement and also got the "poster" name in my recap mail.

B) Coldplay.com says there are 5,000 lithograph DVDs (which is actually quite a "big" number...), and normal DVDs with nothing else. They never said "some will get a lithograph, the others will get a poster".

C) Poster and lithograph are some damn synonyms, aren't they?

I think a lithograph is made by printing ink from a special kind of stone on to high quality paper to make an incredible detailed image. And a poster is, well, just printed with a printer

If you paid for it and if it's written in your order confirmation, it's just paranoid to think that you'll get something else because the name isn't exaaaaactly the same.

If your DVD doesn't include a lithograph, I will personally go all the way to London to kick EMI's boss' ass. I will.

This is the best news ever to wake up to! :D

DVD released in oz on the 16th, then I get to see them live the following day :dance:

That's awesome!

I think the short setlist only kind of confirms the fact that the film is the live footage mixed up with the documentary/diary. Makes sense to me!

Oh yeah that would be wicked! :D

are you sure? ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE *PULLS HAIR OUT* I ordered the lithograph one and it came out on the order form as just Live Poster :/

The official Coldplay pre order say's

(with an exclusive hand-numbered lithograph poster.)

same thing and I ordered and my email also said 'Poster", but I am 99 problems correct in feeling it's gonna be a numbered lithograph poster.

Only 5,000 will be numbered.