the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The preview is epic!!

Things I don't understand :

-Why such a short setlist

-why putting as an extra one of the best songs/singalongs (The scientist).

-why using Glastonbury

This doesn't make sense at all

I agree with you. I am really happy about this live DVD/BluRay, but there are some things I don´t understand and imagined it different.

Btw. the Cover Art really is amazing.

First of all, it's dumb to leave off Warning Sign and Lovers in Japan since they sounded so great live and there's no live release of them yet.

Second of all, really? I DONT WANT ANOTHER IDENTICAL LIVE CLOCKS VERSIONNNNNN.

Thirdly, I really hope that the CD versions of MX and HLH are together as one track, because itll be annoying to have live MX come up if HLH doesnt follow.

I like that they put Glasto, so it shows all the 3 different stages they used on the Tour, the festivals, arena and stadium versions, great idea!

I didn't think of it like that. That's a really great idea.

First of all, it's dumb to leave off Warning Sign and Lovers in Japan since they sounded so great live and there's no live release of them yet.

Second of all, really? I DONT WANT ANOTHER IDENTICAL LIVE CLOCKS VERSIONNNNNN.

Thirdly, I really hope that the CD versions of MX and HLH are together as one track, because itll be annoying to have live MX come up if HLH doesnt follow.

Actually, this tour's 'version' has a nice little lead near the end that makes the 1,000th Clocks sound pretty nice.

I am, however, still sad about Lovers in Japan, Warning Sign and Speed of Sound. :sad:

Mylo Xyloto/Live 2012 Request

To anyone who is :awesome: at editing pictures:

I love the cover art for Live 2012, but I'm curious to see if anyone could replace the 'Live 2012' text with the 'Mylo Xyloto' text from, of course, Mylo Xyloto.

Any takers?

Yeah, it's sad! So, I don't understand why they ask for personal video of Speed of Sound from the Montreal show...

I totally forgot about that. I have a feeling it will either be something used in the background (with the band speaking over it) or something special.

I want to watch when it come out, not in the future. :laugh3:

PS. I don't have the Blu-ray player yet. Poor people still exist (if you don't know already).

Blu-ray players are incredibly cheap now actually. Here they are priced the same as DVD-players, so grab one when you can:)

I definitely pre-ordered the blu-ray. I assume the extras will be on there as well? As on the announcement it says "dvd only"....

For anyone who might be interested, the DVD/CD bundle is also available on Play.com with free shipping.

Why are people not getting Bluray versions. Do we not live in the future?

With the shipping and difference in currency, it's too expensive!

Might have to wait for the price to drop as I'm still interested in getting it.

So DVD it is till then. :P