✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

Blu-ray players are incredibly cheap now actually. Here they are priced the same as DVD-players, so grab one when you can:)

I definitely pre-ordered the blu-ray. I assume the extras will be on there as well? As on the announcement it says "dvd only"....

For anyone who might be interested, the DVD/CD bundle is also available on Play.com with free shipping.

:nod:

There are some great ones in my city ~$40.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blu-ray players are incredibly cheap now actually. Here they are priced the same as DVD-players, so grab one when you can:)

I definitely pre-ordered the blu-ray. I assume the extras will be on there as well? As on the announcement it says "dvd only"....

For anyone who might be interested, the DVD/CD bundle is also available on Play.com with free shipping.

Here where I live, even the cheapest aren't that cheap. And no-one in my family plays the playstation.

As I said, I want to watch it when it come out, not in the future.

Who else loves the artwork for Live 2012? I really want a poster of it! Way better than that of MX in my opinion.

Artwork is very beautiful. :heart:

This was awesome news to wake up to this morning! :D

Agree. :smug:

Can't waiiit

Excited. :dance: :dance:

You are indeed correct the DVD and Hurts Like Heaven will both be released on Monday the 19th of November

Good things and a happy day for all! :heart: :loveshower:

So the only Blu Ray version in the Amazon store in the US is listed as an Import. Is there anyway to tell if this thing will actually play here? I'm afraid of buying it and it not working because of it being the wrong region.

My only other option is buying a version on the UK store that says "region free."

I was just wondering what other US fans were planning on ordering?

I have no money right now :( stupid school took all of it from me this semester, and I'm still not done paying. but, I think my sis is gonna pay this time, and we are definitely getting BluRay I NEED to see everything in high definition :dance: excited! hope my sis does come through and pays though :P

Please answer! Does everybody get Litograph who pre-orderd litograph bundle or only 5000 fans? :)

I have emailed customer services just to make sure.I'll post their reply if i get one.

If i do end up getting a litho, anyone any suggestions where i can get a decent frame online that won't break the bank?

In the trailer I can see a Chicago police car, I wonder if it is from the concerts they did recently or if it was Lollapalooza. ok, i'm wishing it was Lollapalooza but most likely not :(

It was in Chicago: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5424541#post5424541

I don't get it. DVD/CD that box is made by paper or plastic?

Why would they make it out of paper? :\

because this is paper? :confused:

4133G83XRYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

In plastic!

Delivery 1 of 1

1 x Live 2012: CD Audio Live Album + DVD Concert Film

1 x Coldplay Live Poster

I've checked out. That means I can't get Lithograph Bundle? :confused:

Poster and litho are the same thing according to EMI.