✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

Am I missing something? What's up with the tracklist? Originally from the wiki it says...

But I am watching on Epix (up to Viva so far) and it skipped so far In My Place, Major Minus and Up In Flames. Will these be on the Blu-Ray?

The Scientist is at the DVD too (as extra) :)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy!!

I wrapped it on paper as a gift for "Sinterklaas" - a (only) Dutch 'event' with a holy man and presents for kids at the 5th of december. So I could only have a short preview at it and now I need to hold up with YouTube, photo's and links at here :rolleyes:

In Germany the DVD was released already on Friday and I have to say I'm totally flashed by the incredible show of the guys...

I have a question... In the booklet on the last page there stands (under the MX-symbols):

YMCVJMAJRNKLAM :\

Can anybody help me and explain me what that could mean???

In Germany the DVD was released already on Friday and I have to say I'm totally flashed by the incredible show of the guys...

I have a question... In the booklet on the last page there stands (under the MX-symbols):

YMCVJMAJRNKLAM :\

Can anybody help me and explain me what that could mean???

Yasmin

M (Phil's son, I don't know his name)

Chloe

Violet

Jonah

Marianna

Ava

Juno

Rex

Nico

Keshia

Gwyneth (I'm pretty sure that's a G instead of an L)

Apple

Moses

Yasmin

M (Phil's son, I don't know his name)

Chloe

Violet

Jonah

Marianna

Ava

Juno

Rex

Nico

Keshia

Gwyneth (I'm pretty sure that's a G instead of an L)

Apple

Moses

Thank you so much for the explanation... (I'm a new Coldplayer, so I don't know about things like that)...

And yes, it might be a G (it was very hard to identify this letter...)

Hello.

I preordered long time ago, so i got the litograph poster... im very happy about that.

Hello!

I know Live 2012 comes out tomorrow, can I expect it in my mail or it will be sent out of the warehouse tomorrow .... and why have anyone got it earlier?

just got the Cd case, but now I see the DVD case and kind of want that too. Haha, hubby will yell at me!

Does anyone noticed the little girl at 3:50-3:54 on "Hurts Like Heaven" Looks a LOT like Apple!?

I noticed that too! Plus she has ear protection which Chris makes his family wear since his own ear issues.