✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

Got it in the post at work today. just had my lunch in front of the computer and watched Chris' Jonnys and Wills intermissions with some songs between. I'll watch the whole thing later tonight. But early indications are i prefer Live 2003 with a seperate concert and documentry, and missing songs out still gets to me.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my copy through the post today. In fact, I was sent two of them when I ordered one. I don't know if I got charged for the second but I'm returning it. I haven't got a clue what I'll do with the second lithograph though, assuming I get one.

Did you guys also hear Up with the birds when Guy was talking??

That they didn't play it doesn't mean that they forgot.....

Mine came in the post today!! exciting! :D

And yes!!! I'm really pleased they didn't just exclude UWTB completely, because I love it! So glad it's finally here and we can all start watching it over and over :laugh3:

Mine came in the post today!! exciting! :D

And yes!!! I'm really pleased they didn't just exclude UWTB completely, because I love it! So glad it's finally here and we can all start watching it over and over :laugh3:

It gets better, they play the whole song in the end :D

Should we have a Coldplaying watching party where we all watch the live 2012 DVD at the same time, for the benefit of those who weren't able to go to a screening at the cinema?

Maybe in a few days when more people have bought or received their DVD :P

Mylo Xyloto plays on my CD player and tears start streaming down my eyes, as I remember the lights lowering, the people screaming and the show starting at Le stade France. Such amazing memories! I will need a full pack of tissues when I actually see the blu ray!

Really enjoying looking through the booklet as well. I know a lot of it has been seen before in the tour guide and special edition book but not having those a lot of it is new to me.

A line of lyrics from what was once AHT "guide me stranger, sheperd me through" which I thought were nice... my favorite line is one that says "I told my therapist everything and now hes doing my act" which i think might be a quote from somewhere. Lots of characters names in there and of course Car Kids is on three pages.

Nice to see that Rik Simpson mixed it and also interesting to see that Phil Harvey gets a credit as the "Director" of the live shows. Also special thanks to Dave the Cat.

Walking through the store I had the sad feeling that this may be the last new Coldplay release I buy for quite a while...

My DVD arrived today. So exciting. Also got the iBook on my iPad. The photos are amazing. Anyone know anyway of getting them out of the book? Just want to use them as my desktop! Thanks, and hope everyone's enjoying the film!

If you press the home button and the on/off button at the same time the ipad will take a screenshot. Then you can plug the ipad into your computer you can get the pictures :P

Audio snippets from Live 2012?

Couldn't find an official 'Live 2012' thread so I thought I'd tried my luck here :)

Between the actual song there are 4 documentary pieces featuring each member of the band. In the background they are playing electronic/instrumental/demo version of 'Hurts Like Heaven', 'Don't Let it Break Your Heart', 'Up With the Birds', 'Light Through The Veins' and 'Charlie Brown'.

Now, I would pay money to get my hands on those snippets. Anyone have even the slightest idea on how to get them?

Couldn't find an official 'Live 2012' thread so I thought I'd tried my luck here :)

Between the actual song there are 4 documentary pieces featuring each member of the band. In the background they are playing electronic/instrumental/demo version of 'Hurts Like Heaven', 'Don't Let it Break Your Heart', 'Up With the Birds', 'Light Through The Veins' and 'Charlie Brown'.

Now, I would pay money to get my hands on those snippets. Anyone have even the slightest idea on how to get them?

Threads merged.

Really? I knew Dave is responsible for all the success :cheesy:

My CD package was dispatched on Friday, but it usually takes 10 days for things to get here, so I have to wait another week :dozey:

have you received e-mail which says that your order is dispatched?

I'm worried, I still haven't received an e-mail. I don't know if they sent DVD.