✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In live 2003 I also didn't see her. God, what is wrong with me :P

She is at the end of the tour diary, at the Red Rocks gig, where Chris is on some sort of surveillance camera--he is dancing for her, looking silly. Next you hear her (not see her) saying, "Is it raining?" Next she is walking with Chris after the gig is over and they are rushing to leave. I hope this gives you yet another reason to rewatch 2003!

She is at the end of the tour diary, at the Red Rocks gig, where Chris is on some sort of surveillance camera--he is dancing for her, looking silly. Next you hear her (not see her) saying, "Is it raining?" Next she is walking with Chris after the gig is over and they are rushing to leave. I hope this gives you yet another reason to rewatch 2003!

Thank you! I'm gonna rewatch it tomorrow :D

Hey Guys!

This pics are from Colombia =D Of the Official FanClub

This pics were Taken on 13 Nov. The FanClub expected the beginning of the Epic Show "Live 2012" in Bogota =D

A73lHHDCEAAByK8.jpg

A73lbD0CUAAg2Mw.jpg

Nice Show!! Excelent but I Miss Lovers in Japan =(

So the US, Italy, Spain and us in Canada aren't part of 'REst Of World',lol.

I am getting SO impatient. I didn't see it in the theatre, and haven't even watched any of the 'spoilers' except the first trailer. But I'm going to 'cheat' and watch the clip of Jonny the night before...like getting one gift on Christmas Eve,lol.:D

:thumbsup:

I haven't cheated either :D

So do us Canucks get it on the 19th or 20th??

Ah! I just watched the showing that EPIX was showing on their website today. It's only 1 hour of it but it's so amazing! I'm still smiling by how much I loved it. I think I've never smiled this much during a movie. I was basically smiling and singing along through the whole hour of it. :lol: I can't wait until my dvd arrives so I can watch the whole thing! :dance:

My Blu-Ray came today :D

However, it was without the Lithograph :\

Anyone else in this situation? I saw a guy on twitter got his DVD & Lithograph and it worried me

EDIT - Found an email saying it will be delayed by 5 days. Phew :)

Woahh I watched the whole DVD yesturday . It's way better than I expected it to be , so inspiring I was still smiling hours after watching it heheh ! It makes you realise how good the Coldplay fan base is and how much work goes into the shows and their music in general, for the guys. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to see the MX show 3 times ! Now I hope the next thing/tracks will be a bit more meaningfull , I mean I like the euphoric anthems like Paradise/CB/POC and ETIAW but a few more in the direction Fix you/42/Amsterdam/See You soon/AROBTTH .. I'd like to hear that :)

I was wondering if anyone had a list of the cities they used in the new film. Did they use Atlanta at all?

Thanks

Threads merged.

If I remember correctly it's from:

Paris - La Cigale

Paris - Stade De France

Montreal - Bell Centre

Glastonbury

There's also footage from London (shown during the interviews).