✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help a Coldplay fan out! (all links in the first post)

Brendon830

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It said my IP has already been used.

I'm pretty sure they wont count the clicks made after the end of the contest.

At the end of the other contest, when you tried to click there was a message that told you the contest was over. They probably got the dates mixed up. So keep clicking, please! Let's hope for the best :)

http://www.q102.com/common/shareme4/index.php?linkid=194

We won the contest!!!!!! Brendon and I got to meet Coldplay on Thursday! Thank you all so much for helping to make our dreams come true. I am so grateful for the support you showed. I really can't thank you guys enough. I'll be sure to post a full review when I have more time, and I'll post our picture when I get it! :)

Coldplay fans are the best in the world.

We won the contest!!!!!! Brendon and I got to meet Coldplay on Thursday! Thank you all so much for helping to make our dreams come true. I am so grateful for the support you showed. I really can't thank you guys enough. I'll be sure to post a full review when I have more time, and I'll post our picture when I get it! :)

OMG :awesome: that's amazing!! :dance: We want many pictures :D

OMG :awesome: that's amazing!! :dance: We want many pictures :D

Unfortunately we weren't allowed to use our own cameras :(. I managed to snap one shot of Guy and Will before getting yelled at. They even took my stuff away from me. The lady from the radio station took a picture of us with the band, and I'm hoping she emails it to us soon! I'll be sure to upload pics of the actual show though! :)

DSC_0003.JPG

I'm so happy for you and Brendon!! Congrats!! :huskyhug:

Great!!!! So glad it somrhow got okay with the counting and to know that all our clicking was not in vain. Cool that Coldplay fans got to meet Coldplay and no contest whores :P (although I have no clue if the girl from the second contest was a Coldplay fan or not)

• 1 year later...