✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay MX comic panel at Comic-Con (13 July 2012)

inspectah94

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List of possible songs? These are all I know..

Golden Arrow

Car Kids

Wedding Bells (PLEASE)

If I Ever Fall In Love Again

Spanish Rain?

1000-1

Love In A Lethal Dose

Cross out Wedding Bells and Spanish Rain, for obvious reasons. And Golden Arrow, only based on the assumption that the song eventually morphed into DLIBYH.

Perhaps there will be a redemption code for a free song download that will be included with each issue. It would be an interesting way to release new music and promote the comic at the same time. Then after all six issues are out they could (or could not) release these songs collected as a possible EP/Soundtrack to the project. Maybe even release it as a nice special edition package with a physical copy of the EP and a hardcover edition of the collected six isues of the comic. I would buy that.

Is anyone else sorta on the border of liking/not liking this? I mean the whole concept that the album was developed from this is pretty cool, but I don't yet know how I feel about a comic book and possible movie.

But, if they did start selling action figures of the band, I'd be interested ;) haha!

I'm on the border too. I mean, if the boys were deeply involved in it, it can't be that bad!!! I hope they announce some information soon!!!

Perhaps there will be a redemption code for a free song download that will be included with each issue. It would be an interesting way to release new music and promote the comic at the same time. Then after all six issues are out they could (or could not) release these songs collected as a possible EP/Soundtrack to the project. Maybe even release it as a nice special edition package with a physical copy of the EP and a hardcover edition of the collected six isues of the comic. I would buy that.

I think that IF they release songs with the comic, it'll be this way :nod:

Now will everyone be able to buy it ? I mean, where will the issues be available ?

there's something with a comic about MX. And people are expecting 6 new songs. It says clear the comic is about MX, so (off course, new songs would be cool) don;t expect too much. The chance of getting nothing is possible

But I'm excited about the comic

Are we going to be able to buy it?

Now will everyone be able to buy it ? I mean, where will the issues be available ?

It'll have to be available somewhere, according to Bongo Comics:

We've got the very first issue months before the series debuts, complete with a variant cover that won't be available in stores.

What I get from it is that, at Comic-Con, Bongo Comics will sell a special edition with a different cover and this cover won't be available elsewhere.

Here is a link to a website that will tell you where the nearest comic shop is to where you live. Comic shops, like any store, only order what they think they are going to sell and these orders are placed months in advance. So if you want the Mylo Xyloto comic it wouldn't hurt to call the store closest to you and tell them you are interested so they can order the proper amount to meet demand.

http://www.comicshoplocator.com

It is set up to search North America but there is also a link on the page that will allow you to search outside of North America.

Again... I can't stress this enough... many shops only order what is on thier "pull list" meaning the comics that thier regualr customers request and then a few extra issues for new customers who might come in by chance. It's a rough business and they can not afford to have extra product on the shelves that won't sell.

If you want to make sure you get your copy make sure you call ahead!

I think Barnes and Noble has locations around the globe, right? I checked my local branch and they carry all sorts of Bongo comics. So fellow Coldplayers, DON'T PANIC (pun intended). Just find a Barnes and Noble. If not, their website ships to the globe. (Hopefully.)

I think Barnes and Noble has locations around the globe, right? I checked my local branch and they carry all sorts of Bongo comics. So fellow Coldplayers, DON'T PANIC (pun intended). Just find a Barnes and Noble. If not, their website ships to the globe. (Hopefully.)

No B&N in NZ - well, not in Christchurch anyway.

Will have to resort to buying it online. I wonder if the Coldplay site will sell it as well. :thinking:

Not in France. Maybe one in Paris, and I'm not even sure.

Hopefully at some point it'll be available to buy from Coldplay's website.

I am no lucky guy if it doesn't sell in comic stores here in Brazil.

If I buy something from outside my country, when it arrives, I need to pay 80% of the value of the product in taxation (Yes, be happy you don't live in Brazil).

When I bought my Pop-Up edition, I asked for a friend that was going to England for vacations to receive it for me and bring it when he returned to Brazil. Luckly, the customs didn't stop him in the airport, so the pop-up came freely in his handbag :)