✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurts Like Heaven full music video...

stuartjo

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Louise lmfao. I like Coldplay a lot, but they are some songs that aren't perfect, atleast for me. Take Lukas and a Spell Yell Rebel, for example; I could never get into those songs.

I like the video, but I kinda felt that they could've done more with the video and not have it be a marketing tool for the comic. It's such an awesome song, I think PoC would've been a better candidate for the comic since the video was shoddy :confused:

Thank god Billy, I thought I was the only one who didn't like A spell of rebel yell. I find it annoying.

But you're right. :nod: It would dif have been better for POC.

It's normal not to like every song by them. I used to think like Molly, but I grew up. Things change.

I'm proud to be an American :singer: ..............................er..................................I really don't know why I said that...:confused:

EDIT: Great, now I have that song stuck in my head! "God blesss the USAAA" ARH! :facepalm:

Thank god Billy, I thought I was the only one who didn't like A spell of rebel yell. I find it annoying.

But you're right. :nod: It would dif have been better for POC.

It's normal not to like every song by them. I used to think like Molly, but I grew up. Things change.

I am sure there are a lot of people who don´t like that song. I personally like A spell a rebel yell, because it´s so experimental, a la chinese sleep chant. However there are more than a few Coldplay songs I never listen to, and never really got into very much...

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Hurts Like Heaven for the first time on TV today (on VH1). The 'buy it' part wasn't show; when the page turned over, the screen was black for a couple of seconds.

The colours look stunning and it stands out of the mass of videos. I just hope it's going to be shown more often than CB and does better in general.

• 3 months later...

What I don't like about the video is that it doesn't include the Mylo Xyloto intro, and with that, it's already incomplete. Another thing is that some sections of the song are cut out or cut short, which irks me.

IMO, the video itself and what's going on in it would go great for Major Minus, had it ever been given a video.