✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I MET CHRIS MARTIN IN LONDON!

iSwin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also guys, It's very early days.. You don't know if they decide to make a collaboration half way through or so..

Personally, I loved the Rihanna collaboration & I loved Homecoming with Kanye , I would listen to more collabs.

Also guys, It's very early days.. You don't know if they decide to make a collaboration half way through or so..
It's definitely an early stage and anything Chris says now about the direction they're taking can't be really trusted :nod: However I trust that they're heading for something massive, as it's the right moment of their career to do so. I mean it's the logical thing to do now.

Holy crap man, HOLY FUCKING CRAP!

Wow that was a nice post, so detailed and everything! And Chris got a black eye, oh noes! D:

Chris: I… errmm.. I got something stuck in it!

But the way he says this... who knows if he's saying the truth! :lol:

Thank you so much for your incredible post, it always makes me happy when fans share their experiences! :wacky:

And this one:

Chris: Can I just say before you go, it means a lot to me that you’ve come all this way to say such nice things to me, I’m not going to lie or be big-headed here; I’ve probably made your day, but you’ve made mine! I seriously mean that! Imagine how you’d feel if I came to Preston to tell you, you are great at what you do! What would you do?

just makes Chris even more amazing to me than he already is. How can he be so nice all the time! :bomb: And I really like what kind of questions and things you said to him, especially what you said about their latest album and what Chris responded to that with the next album really makes me excited.

Ahh man, it's so cool he's so down to earth and talks to us fans :wacky: But he's right though, without us he wouldn't be living his dream :charming:

Thank you so much again for your story, and I really love your photo after you met him, HAHA star struck indeed! :lol:

I can only imagine how lucky you feel right now :)

I can only quote everything Thalia said and... SHIT, I'm crying for you, you were sooo lucky and he was so amazingly honest and humble and sweet! :bigcry: I can't wait to listen to LP6 because if he said it's gonna be awesome in such a convinced way, then I FUCKIN BELIEVE HIM! :dazzled: You said what everyone of us would've said, he does really mean the world to us and deserves all that he has... And, guys, we are SO LUCKY too to be fans of such awesome people! SO LUCKY!!!! :') You made his day (!), he made yours... And you made mine!!! Thanks you infinitely for telling us your story and sharing your pics... I would've made the same faces after meeting him, by the way! :lol: Thank you so much :nice:

From the way he was reacting I'd say more Queen than U2. Seriously he was ecstatic!

I'm having images of Chris wearing tight white pants and a moustache.

It's definitely an early stage and anything Chris says now about the direction they're taking can't be really trusted :nod: However I trust that they're heading for something massive, as it's the right moment of their career to do so. I mean it's the logical thing to do now.

Sure, but I thought MX was massive enough. I just hope they're aiming for better, more than bigger.

Well I guess they've always aimed for bigger. Let's just wait and see. :nod:

And I love how Chris was so enthusiastic about the new album..:wacky:

:nod:

I'm kinda worried that the next concerts will take place on the moon or something :worried::uhoh:

They can go to Mars if they want, as long as they fuc**** include Latin America in the next tour :angry:

:P

Sure, but I thought MX was massive enough. I just hope they're aiming for better, more than bigger.

Well I guess they've always aimed for bigger. Let's just wait and see. :nod:

Oh, yeah, I agree with you it is a bit hard to believe or to imagine how they could get any bigger. I guess that, since it seems that the general opinion is that they've kinda failed with MX to be the biggest and the best, this time with LP6 they're really aiming for that, you know ?

I'm kinda worried that the next concerts will take place on the moon or something :worried::uhoh:
Oh noes, the moon is so far, I'm still in the middle of my studies, I'll have classes to go to, damn it :sick:

They can go to Mars if they want, as long as they fuc**** include Latin America in the next tour :angry:

Indeed, they barely go there... they were there in the past, weren't they? :uhoh:

Oh noes, the moon is so far, I'm still in the middle of my studies, I'll have classes to go too, damn it :sick:

I also have my doubts that there won't be a lot of trains going to the moon :sad2:

Indeed, they barely go there... they were there in the past, weren't they? :uhoh:

They did, but, during the Twisted Logic Tour and and the Viva La Vida tour, they came after they announced the end of the tour. It's great they came at all, but it kinda sucks, you know. And now it's even worse because they said they were bringing the Mylo Xylotour here, but postponed it merely a couple days afterwards :/

From the way he was reacting I'd say more Queen than U2. Seriously he was ecstatic!

I LOVE that so much! I love that he's so enthusiastic, and it makes me not want to wait to hear it. Hurry up guys! :kiss:

So glad you got the chance, truly, to meet THE man. I am so envious!

Ian, thank you so much for sharing such a great story. And thank you for being such a good representative for all of us who are fans. I've been lucky enough to meet Chris myself and experience his down to earth personality - sounds like he hasn't changed! Good on you!