✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay will release track "Atlas" from "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" soundtrack on 6/8 Sept

Tash

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe not.... I could picture dark piano ballad that slowly gets more powerful and gains more tension. Wouldn't that make sense? Especially when he sings, "We're about to explode." Then again, there is a good chance that it will be a big sound. But does the chorus sound like one that could be echoed and chanted. "Carry your world, I'll carry your world." Sounds like something sang softly. Idk, maybe I just want a dark ballad from Coldplay. Been too long since Amsterdam :P

Agreed, Amsterdam-like song with an epic chorus including some more exotic instruments

Looking at the lyrics, it seems that Atlas belongs much to the MX era. Slayed dragon, searching for gold...

Seems like that adventuruos MX theme. Maybe the album's leftover? If so, it could be different from the main LP6 theme. Or not:) We'll have to wait and see.

Looking at the lyrics, it seems that Atlas belongs much to the MX era. Slayed dragon, searching for gold...

Seems like that adventuruos MX theme. Maybe the album's leftover? If so, it could be different from the main LP6 theme. Or not:) We'll have to wait and see.

I always considered MX to have more of an urban rebellion theme . . . But an adventure theme for this new album could be pretty cool. Hmm

If you take a look at the handwritten lyrics by Chris, you'll find a symbol to the song. A man carrying the world on his hands. This is what Atlas means in Greek mythology. It makes sense to what Chris has written; "Carry your world, I'll carry your world"

[/url]

i sing the lyrics in the music background :inquisitive:

I love that trumpet theme in the beginning , and the piano in the ending sounds Coldplay like... If this is Atlas , and Chris sings along to that melody, it'll be beyond epic and unlike anything they ever made. And it'll be big

It could be the sound in the beginning or the piano in the end, both can be Coldplay. Not the Church music in the middle.

Previously mentioned by tom043, the music in the video Majda Xyloto_95 posted is Blackheart by Two Steps From Hell

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbttZVTSJRU[/ame]