✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay will release track "Atlas" from "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" soundtrack on 6/8 Sept

Tash

Both I'm afraid. I have a feeling I'm not going to like Atlas at all : (

I sort of want to stay up and watch the new trailer and hopefully be proven wrong but it will be 2 AM by then and I don't want to stay up that late.

Yikes! 2am is kinda late. They should just leak the trailer now.

If not, you'll see it when you wake up.

And Im sure you'll like Atlas. The boys won't disappoint you.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better have low expectations than unrealistically high expectations, I think :D

I get it. :nod: You can still watch the trailer in the morning when you wake up anyway, staying late is only worth it when you're super excited and impatient.

True and true :nice:

Yikes! 2am is kinda late. They should just leak the trailer now.

If not, you'll see it when you wake up.

And Im sure you'll like Atlas. The boys won't disappoint you.

I agree, time zones suck :lol:

Aaah, I hope so :nice:

Could someone please say what time the preview will be shown in different countries? I'm in Australia and I'd like to listen to it.

E News will start in 2hours and 25minutes and it's an hour long show. So Im guessing, the trailer will be shown 40+ minutes into the show ( so in 3hours and 5minutes) This is just a guess.

E News will start in 2hours and 25minutes and it's an hour long show. So Im guessing, the trailer will be shown 40+ minutes into the show ( so in 3hours and 5minutes) This is just a guess.

So that's 1 AM for me then (start of the show)? :confused:

"Gauzy" actually means "minimal," or, "thin and translucent." So, if the review of the song means what the words used in it mean, then the song will actually have less production.

Of course, there's always that chance that the author of the review meant "gauzy" in a different way, but I wouldn't think that's the case. Here's to hoping for the best!

Are you serious?? I just found out that in my time, it will be at 9:00am but I have to leave for school at 8:45!! Have to wait a whole 6 hours.....

same here, in my time will be at 6 pm and I have to go school at 6 pm!! :confused: