November 5, 201312 yr If anyone who missed the deadline wants to do a not-so-secret-santa with me, let me know! :) Just PM me.
November 5, 201312 yr How hard can it be to buy a gift for my receiver? I will need another attempt to find something this weekend
November 12, 201312 yr Ooooohh, I received my card! :awesome: I kind of want to wait until after Thanksgiving to open it though. Hmmm, decisions decisions...
November 12, 201312 yr Carrie, you have to wait until December 1st!! that's the rule!! and no listening to Christmas music till then either!:smug::snoopy::santa:
November 12, 201312 yr yeah, no Christmas music before Dec :D I sent my card today, hope my match will get it soon ;)
November 14, 201312 yr I just send mine today, and recieved it allready! :dazzled: Don't know if it's allowed to post a photo butt.. Many thanks to Ashland421!!
November 18, 201312 yr Package sent ✔️ Hope it will arrive - the ladies at the post counter seemed very confused about the destination... that worried me a bit :D
November 20, 201312 yr Secret Santa is on its way towards my match!!!! :santa::santa::santa: It is so much fun and exciting to do! The lady in the post-office told me it should arrive in (just) 4 days.... That would mean that Secret Santa will arrive really, I mean REALLY in time :rolleyes::smug::D
November 22, 201312 yr Hello guys!!! :DDDDD I've just arrived home and guess what I found in my mailbox... I couldn't even breathe from my enthusiasm! I'm soo super happy! Lots and lots and lots of thanks to my lovely Secret Santa LdySpace who made my day! I can't believe what you did for me dear...(even you don't know me) You are the most amazing person in the world <3 So kindhearted and generous and with a beautiful soul... You devoted soo much time and effort to do those things for me! I LOVE YOU... I'm so lucky to be your S.S.pal :)
November 22, 201312 yr Author The photo isn't visible, you need to upload it on a site like Flickr or Photobucket and then post them code here. Let me know if you need help : )
Create an account or sign in to comment