✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2013

Tash

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alice, I'm so happy you are pleased! I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful Christmas! :heart: :heart:

Sharon

Hello guys!!! :DDDDD

I've just arrived home and guess what I found in my mailbox...

I couldn't even breathe from my enthusiasm! I'm soo super happy!

Lots and lots and lots of thanks to my lovely Secret Santa LdySpace

who made my day! I can't believe what you did for me dear...(even you don't know me)

You are the most amazing person in the world <3 So kindhearted and generous and with a beautiful soul...

You devoted soo much time and effort to do those things for me! I LOVE YOU...

I'm so lucky to be your S.S.pal :)

?ui=2&ik=60572bb2c1&view=att&th=1427fc796c8480ca&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-b2j4hklIdwyRTSYCbhBqU&sadet=1385123289559&sads=e7rZPw98mu9Bbiavy5RvqwQLpE8

Alice, I am so happy you are pleased!! I was so happy to be your secret pal. Have a wonderful, wonderful Christmas! :heart: :heart:

edit: Sorry for the duplication! I got a strange message and thought it didn't go through. Well, I am doubly pleased that you are pleased. :)

Hey!! So sorry I forgot to post here, but my Secret Santa does know, that I got my card this week!!! :D Thank you so much Tash! :heart:

The chocolate C was finished in 2 times, in one night :| So delicious, and I actually really needed chocolate so that was perfect :lol:

I haven't had the time to put the pics on my laptop etc, I hope to be able to do that later today.

edit: Here are the pics!

Missing in the pics, I also got some really cool band aids with very nice motifs :wacko:

20131120_163018_zps8fd2d92c.jpg

20131120_163032_zpsd1d83620.jpg

20131120_163251_zpsf7447e18.jpg

look at dat C :wideeyed:

Thank you again Tash! :dazzled:

edit2: I just discovered there was another present in the package! :lol: Look at that absolutely lovely garland! :dazzled:

20131124_231101_zps99a42b9f.jpg

To my Secret Santa: do not worry if you have already sent my card and I have not responded. I am currently not at home but in Los Angeles for a Family visit and will not be home till Dec. 15th. But there is somebody at my place so your card will not be lost. Maybe it's already there! This makes it all even more exciting!

Hey Santa! My gift arrived yesterday. It's very lovely! :heart:

I got some socks (essential in England) a Charlie Brown Christmas window decal :heart: a lovely santa hat with antlers (like Chris' :D) and a 'starfish' tree decoration! Oh and I nearly forgot a bag of Herseys's kisses..

Thank you Secret Santa!! Christa42 :kiss: :kiss:

I am very tardy with mine, I know! I will send it out this week! Promise!!