✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2013

Tash

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday morning I woke up with the mail carrier calling on the entry phone and mentioning a package... I sensed it was my Santa and I was right! :dance::dance::dance:

THANK YOU ANGIE!!! (Texasluvsjonny) :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

You have no idea how happy you made me! I just kept squeeing (while my mother laughed at me, but whatever, I was too happy!) as I opened it and unwrapped the contents... And what contents!!!

BUCKIN CONTENTS!!! :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled: And a lot of chocolate and candy!!! :wacky: And those amazing glittering butterfly-shaped decorations with Coldplay's names written on them, which are now hanging on my bedroom's windows, it looks like they're actually flying... :wacky:

Look at those huge pics (sorry :P):

Opening the package:

3f2131c7-7da4-4e89-a21d-743ac9e5d117_zpsd94adb8c.jpg

A CHRISTMAS BUCKIN CARD you made yourself!!! Adorable :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

SAM_1956_zps820a470a.jpg

SAM_1957_zps46fc1709.jpg

An awesome Christmas and a tremendous New Year to you too! I'll follow your suggestion :laugh3:

And the butterflies! :wideeyed:

SAM_1958_zps7c71b9fb.jpg

From left to right: Chris, Jon(ny), Will and Guy, and Coldplay in the middle of course :D

And OMG, a BUCKIN CUPCAKE ORNAMENT! :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

SAM_1960_zpsb95182d4.jpg

I'm just speechless :wacky::wacky::wacky:

SAM_1962_zpse856a576.jpg

And masses of chocolate and candy! :wideeyed:

SAM_1964_zps815685d1.jpg

And inside the little Santa...

SAM_1965_zps9c848c63.jpg

Moar candy!!! :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Again, a massive THANK YOU!!! :dazzled::hug:

P.S. I'm probably sending mine today! Or, if I can't make it, not later than Monday!

Yesterday morning I woke up with the mail carrier calling on the entry phone and mentioning a package... I sensed it was my Santa and I was right! :dance::dance::dance:

THANK YOU ANGIE!!! (Texasluvsjonny) :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

You have no idea how happy you made me! I just kept squeeing (while my mother laughed at me, but whatever, I was too happy!) as I opened it and unwrapped the contents... And what contents!!!

BUCKIN CONTENTS!!! :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled: And a lot of chocolate and candy!!! :wacky: And those amazing glittering butterfly-shaped decorations with Coldplay's names written on them, which are now hanging on my bedroom's windows, it looks like they're actually flying... :wacky:

Look at those huge pics (sorry :P):

Opening the package:

3f2131c7-7da4-4e89-a21d-743ac9e5d117_zpsd94adb8c.jpg

A CHRISTMAS BUCKIN CARD you made yourself!!! Adorable :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

SAM_1956_zps820a470a.jpg

SAM_1957_zps46fc1709.jpg

An awesome Christmas and a tremendous New Year to you too! I'll follow your suggestion :laugh3:

And the butterflies! :wideeyed:

SAM_1958_zps7c71b9fb.jpg

From left to right: Chris, Jon(ny), Will and Guy, and Coldplay in the middle of course :D

And OMG, a BUCKIN CUPCAKE ORNAMENT! :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

SAM_1960_zpsb95182d4.jpg

I'm just speechless :wacky::wacky::wacky:

SAM_1962_zpse856a576.jpg

And masses of chocolate and candy! :wideeyed:

SAM_1964_zps815685d1.jpg

And inside the little Santa...

SAM_1965_zps9c848c63.jpg

Moar candy!!! :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Again, a massive THANK YOU!!! :dazzled::hug:

P.S. I'm probably sending mine today! Or, if I can't make it, not later than Monday!

Glad it made the trip over intact. Thought you might get a thrill out of that cupcake. ;)

Ooooohh, I received my card! :awesome:

I kind of want to wait until after Thanksgiving to open it though. Hmmm, decisions decisions...

Now that it is after Thanksgiving, I finally opened my package. Thank you so much Danceteacher! The card, ornaments, stickers and handmade bookmark are so lovely. I will try to post pictures in the next day or so.

In the line at the post office right now. So please take this as my posting admission. Although the length of this line it might actually be quicker to hand deliver it! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How fast can you swim? Because your package arrived in 5 days! That's fast! Well done Royal Mail! And many thanks to you comicforce! I was so excited to see a package in the mail for me! I am sooooo excited to try the buttons! I meant to pick up a pack when I was in England this summer and it just slipped my mind, and now thanks to you I get to have the joy of trying some!!! I am in love with the biscuits container well I'm pretty much in love with anything from England haha :D and can't wait to try the bath bomb! Thank you so much for all the lovely things you sent me! It has truly started the holiday season off right!! Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!

Ps I have to run off to work, but when I get back tonight I will upload some photos of the delightful goodies and card!

50472afe5dd411e38bdf124f524ee003_8.jpg

How fast can you swim? Because your package arrived in 5 days! That's fast! Well done Royal Mail! And many thanks to you comicforce! I was so excited to see a package in the mail for me! I am sooooo excited to try the buttons! I meant to pick up a pack when I was in England this summer and it just slipped my mind, and now thanks to you I get to have the joy of trying some!!! I am in love with the biscuits container well I'm pretty much in love with anything from England haha :D and can't wait to try the bath bomb! Thank you so much for all the lovely things you sent me! It has truly started the holiday season off right!! Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!

Ps I have to run off to work, but when I get back tonight I will upload some photos of the delightful goodies and card!

Hey you are MORE than welcome! :D I hope you enjoy them all.