✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[21-Mar-2014] Coldplay @ Sony Pictures Studios, Los Angeles, USA

Tash

Speaking of nbc, they air Americas got Talent in the summer and they usually get big stars to perform, so I wouldn't be too surprised if they get Coldplay to perform for them given the fact that chris is already doing another nbc show The Voice and this gig. Just something to look out for.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so the concert just ended and apparently they played the whole new album + older songs. the reviews on twitter are off the charts. also they signed thank you notes. it was filmed, not sure for what. no phones allowed inside.

1b30ddc6b17e11e3a0390e0ff1509d8b_8.jpg

☯scar ‏@_Oscat 13m

I am at a loss of words. @coldplay was absolutely incredible ��

Erik Hernandez ‏@ERIX_93 29s

@methinksmelissa and I just came out of a secret COLDPLAY show! They didn't let me take my phone in.…

Cecilia Morales ‏@McqlittlebitH 2m

@kroq thanks for such am amazing opportunity to see Coldplay tonight! That was AMAZING!!

Rob Black ‏@GleekRob 5m

Free @coldplay concert! Stood right behind @GwynethPaltrow (Apple threw confetti on me!) & made eye contact w/Chris Martin. A+ Friday night!

proxy.jpg?t=HBheaHR0cDovLzI1Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vN2YyNjFmZjQyNjYzYWJlMmI5NTFiNzYwYjUzMjA0NGQvdHVtYmxyX24ydG4zY2xzbVQxcWMwODdrbzFfNTAwLmpwZxTABxTABwAWABIA&s=p2_MfIf-jBhtyy_PnyTOJMHtnuWkgZPUHJlwTZ3KcuA

People on twitter are raving about the show!