✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[21-Mar-2014] Coldplay @ Sony Pictures Studios, Los Angeles, USA

Tash

Thanks for the details. I'm disapointed about the no Cell Phones. I would love to take a couple pictures. I understand the no filming / recording though.

No age limit for Sundays show. The only time the age limit came into effect was that 1iota or radio winners had to be 18. But their guest could be under 18 as long as it's a parent/guardian.

These are the 1iota rules:

Minimum age for winners is 18. Winner’s guests must be 18 or older, unless the winner is the parent or guardian of the guest. Everyone must present a valid state/government issued ID or passport (with a visible date-of-birth) to attend the show.

Parking

You MUST park and check-in inside the Sony Pictures Overland Garage. The Garage will open at 5:30PM.

Check-In Location

After parking, go to the first floor and look for the 1iota Check-In Table (next to the visitor center).

Don'ts: No solid white clothing, shorts, t-shirts, hats or attire with large logos. We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone dressed inappropriately.

Personal Items and Security

Cell phones, cameras or recording devices will NOT be allowed. Please be aware that all audience members will go through a metal detector upon entering the studio. Please downsize any purses or bags you are bringing with you. Firearms, drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited on the lot.

Dress

Our dress code is NICE CASUAL (Dark Colors) as if you are going to a great restaurant!

• Don'ts: No solid white clothing, shorts, t-shirts, hats or attire with large logos. We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone dressed inappropriately.

(BTW, my 15 year old daughter just hit 6'0" - we are so in trouble. LOL)

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cross-posting this since this is a more active thread.

A separate video shoot has been added to Saturday the 22nd at 1:30pm. You have to apply through 1iota's waitlist and leave a note about why you love Coldplay. http://1iota.com/show/359/A-Very-Special-Performance-From-Coldplay?lb=49964

EDIT: Just saw Tash made a separate thread for it

Thanks for posting this! I did some of my best begging. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All right kiddos....Old timer here..... Set and stoked for Sat. & Sunday Shows. Going with Dianne and managed to snag a Sunday. Glad the board are up and running again even though it takes an act of god (or Coldplaying Karma) to get me to post these days!! Shame on me,

I love this place. Make sure to say Hi to us in the line!

Cross posting:

I just arrived at IAD for flight to LAX and saw posting about video shoot on Sat so I signed up for wait list. Thank you Coldplayers and Tash for giving this old lady a chance to see Coldplay before Sunday (I didn't get tix to Fri or Sat shows.) It would be a real treat to see them taping.

As in for private use? Then we're fucked!
Yes that's what I was thinking. I mean it's a very very small gig, they just finished the album (or about to)...to me if they play all the songs and are recording, then it's most likely for private use..I could totally be wrong (and I hope I am) though.

Yes that's what I was thinking. I mean it's a very very small gig, they just finished the album (or about to)...to me if they play all the songs and are recording, then it's most likely for private use..I could totally be wrong (and I hope I am) though.

I've heard from someone with 1iota that they're recording for an MTV-like Unplugged, but not "unplugged." I can't imagine they'd do all this for private use only.

I've heard from someone with 1iota that they're recording for an MTV-like Unplugged, but not "unplugged." I can't imagine they'd do all this for private use only.

MTV unplugged was the first thing that came into my mind when i heard about the show's.

Just imagine beeing in the audience of a "MTV (unplugged) coldplay". I cant even think of how great that would be.

Sent via Tapatalk

MTV unplugged was the first thing that came into my mind when i heard about the show's.

Just imagine beeing in the audience of a "MTV (unplugged) coldplay". I cant even think of how great that would be.

If Coldplay did some kind of unplugged thing and I got to see it, I could die a happy death as of that day.