So tell me you love me

And if you don't then lie, lie to me

Just tell me you love me

If you don't then lie, lie to me

If you don't then lie, lie to me

And call it true, call it true love

Call it true, call it true love

-----------------------

I think the youtube leak last night (since gone) covered the bolded parts.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there already a hype around this song?

From someone at the concert who witnessed True Love:

"subway is arriving so ill type a bit, the beat sounded like Paradise slowed down and Johnny's abrupt minor chords reminded me a little of atlas. Chris called it the best song off the album and his favorite song he's ever written."

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN PART II

Timbaland works in a lot of different genres and Chris only said that he contributed a bass drum sound so that is very minimal in the grand scheme of things. I personally like a lot of the production Timbaland does and I doubt he will be hooting in the background like he does in Apologise. And why are we hating on Apologise? I don't like OneRepublic very much but that is a good tune that is NO DOUBT inspired by Coldplay. It has the piano, the falsetto, the pop sound. I am really looking forward to this song. The lyrics almost seem like they will hsave some kind of hip-hop inspired flow.

haha sorry, I didn't think that you were hating. AND YES He totally does those "ehs" all the time. Hilarious. Does the same noise in Apologise and Nelly Furtado's Say It Right!!

Gotta give the guy credit though, he makes awesome productions for so many artists!

haha sorry, I didn't think that you were hating. AND YES He totally does those "ehs" all the time. Hilarious. Does the same noise in Apologise and Nelly Furtado's Say It Right!!

Gotta give the guy credit though, he makes awesome productions for so many artists!

I was making it clear to everybody not just you. :) I don't want to get mauled with criticism that's all

GUYs I think that true love is available in itunes Indonesia ! You know why ? Because I was searching for a leak of True love in twitter, by tipping "True love Coldplay" . And sadly they were no leaks ...BUT , I saw a lot of tweets like "True Love by @coldplay — https://path.com/p/3QmVmu " from indonesian people redirecting to a Social Network , who is , apparently mostly used in indonesia .

So these tweets are updating what the user is listening , and apparently they're listening to true love by Coldplay .

GUYs I think that true love is available in itunes Indonesia ! You know why ? Because I was searching for a leak of True love in twitter, by tipping "True love Coldplay" . And sadly they were no leaks ...BUT , I saw a lot of tweets like "True Love by @coldplay — https://path.com/p/3QmVmu " from indonesian people redirecting to a Social Network , who is , apparently mostly used in indonesia .

So these tweets are updating what the user is listening , and apparently they're listening to true love by Coldplay .

Why is everything getting released there first :angry:

*sniff *sniff do you know what I smell?!?!?!?!

BULLSHIT!!!!!

It could be bullshit but we know that Another's arm is already available there as there is "success bar" filled in itunes Indonesia so why not true love ?